2012 Spyder MRX™
To celebrate 20 years of commitment from the paintball community, Kingman is releasing the 2012 Spyder MRX™; a commemorative special edition scenario marker. Designed to exceed your expectations, the .68 Caliber Spyder MRX™ features the innovative "DLS" Dual Loading System. This unique patent pending system enables you to interchange your loading system with a quick turn of the barrel allowing the user to switch between a traditional upper load feed system and all-new lower magazine feed system during play.
This tactical powerhouse delivers a realistic military look including an adjustable car stock, carry handle mount with sight, a standard equipped Eko™ Valve which offers the most extreme air efficiency available in the paintball market, plus multiple picatinny rails for endless scenario modifications.
Watch the Nitro Circus team play with the Spyder MRX in the "Epic Paintball Battle" short film by Devin Super Tramp.
- Mil-Sim Style Semi-Auto Paintball Marker
- "DLS" Dual Loading System (Patent Pending)
- Air Efficient Eko™ Valve System (Patent #8,286,622) shoots up to 1,600 shots from a 20oz CO2 Tank
- Adjustable Car Stock
- 10 Round Magazine
- High Impact Polymer Off-Set Clamping Feed Neck
- Barrel w/ Muzzle Break
- Barrel Shroud with Front Sight and Picatinny Rail Mounting
- Carry Handle Mount with Sight
- Picatinny Rail Mounting System
- Side Cocking Aluminum Bolt
- Quick Release Striker Plug Pull Pin
- Short Pull Single Trigger
- High Impact Polymer Trigger Frame
- Steel Braided Hose
- External Velocity Adjuster
- Operates on CO2 or Compressed Air
Package Includes: Marker, Adjustable Car Shoulder Stock, Barrel Blocking Device, Spare Parts Kit, Service Tools, Product Manual
Buy It Now: $186.99