Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2007, 05:47 PM
VIVA COSTA RICA Y ESTA!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation Help Please

I would really liked to know which is the latest Xtra marker model in stores???????!!!!! would also like to know which is the best place to buy it !???? please really help me i am really lost in this thnaks alot for those who will help

also would like to know if it is better to buy a kit or the gun by itself
Old 03-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Captain of Team Specter > The Reapers Hand

Default Re: Help Please

I would check on Pbgear.com they have a good deal on the Xtra. Model year hasn't changed anything major with the xtra don't worry too much about what model year, just get one, take care of it... and love it and it will do the same for you
Old 03-06-2007, 04:56 AM
Banned

If you dont have any stuff, get a kit. But the stuff, other than the gun, is complete junk. They give you a ****ty mask and stuff. I'd get the gun then get seperate orders of other gear.
Old 03-06-2007, 09:06 AM
Resident *******

Although the mask and stuff that comes with the gun isn't the best, it isn't the worst either if you get the factory kit. I believe it comes with a Java mask; it's not too bad for what it is and if you don't have a lot of money is a good starter mask.

The latest Xtra is this one. Keep in mind that all Spyders (except the MR and VS series) work the same way, and that it really does not matter so much the model as the price. If you can get a Rodeo for the same price, I'd take that over an Xtra as that model comes stock with a regulator. This contributes to a more consistent shot and thus more accurate.

If you were more experienced, I'd sugest getting all the stuff used, and picking up a Xtra, Profilers, pull thru squeegie, a 20oz CO2 tank or two, and hopper (just a regular old gravity feed from your local paintball shop'll do you good for now). That'd take a bit of experience with working the sales forums and I'd not reccommend that for a first-timer.

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you enjoy your time here and learn as much as you want; feel free to ask any questions you have! We're a wealth of knowledge and at least one of us is bound to have the right answer here.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 03-06-2007, 01:03 PM
VIVA COSTA RICA Y ESTA!!!!!!!!!

isaw the kit in pbgear.com like you said and the other guy said the last xtra marker was the blue one and in pbgear theres a black one that said 2006
also liked to know if there are the same or something is differnt
thanks