Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Shop Talk > Accessories & Add-Ons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2007, 10:33 AM
300 fps

Default T board, eyes, hopper help

So I think I got my gun "fixed" but have no hopper to try bc my old one broke.

I am wanting to put eyes on my gun so it stops chopping, so I know I need a T board and either the bounce back or break beam eyes. I was thinking of the bouncback so I dont have to drill 2 holes in my frame.....any thoughts on either style?? And what place has them, I cant find the eyes anywhere.....??

Im also needing a new hopper and a fast one. I was thinking of a Halo, but then saw the viewloader style too. Im not sure which one is better/faster but I do not want to spend more than $100 but want the option to upgrade it later.

Help !!

Last edited by Pwgsx : 03-05-2007 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)

Default Re: T board, eyes, hopper help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwgsx
So I think I got my gun "fixed" but have no hopper to try bc my old one broke.

I am wanting to put eyes on my gun so it stops chopping, so I know I need a T board and either the bounce back or break beam eyes. I was thinking of the bouncback so I dont have to drill 2 holes in my frame.....any thoughts on either style?? And what place has them, I cant find the eyes anywhere.....??
Break-beam is better than bounce-beam. Bounce-beams sometimes have a tough time reading dark-shelled paints.
Im also needing a new hopper and a fast one. I was thinking of a Halo, but then saw the viewloader style too. Im not sure which one is better/faster but I do not want to spend more than $100 but want the option to upgrade it later.
I outshot my ZEgg with my TBoard. Something along the line of the Fasta, VLocity or Reloader B would do you well...
Help !!
Old 03-05-2007, 08:39 PM
300 fps

Default Re: T board, eyes, hopper help

I just ordered a HALO B with rip drive and v board........hope it was a good choice.

I really wanted the break beams but that feed is in the way on my style gun. I guess if I have trouble I can get a set of break beam eyes