Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Store Links and Info
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2007, 11:57 AM
wat

Default Carolina PBS/durrell's store

I've had a few people ask about whether or not I am still open, what happened to the site, etc. So to answer everyone's questions:

-The site is closed. We couldn't continue to operate with the costs and lack of business.

-I AM STILL SELLING PRODUCTS. You can PM me, e-mail me, or IM me with questions about pricing. I have sold to several people since the site was closed down at the beginning of the year. I plan to continue to sell as long as people are buying.

-I do not have a local store. We sell paintballs and fill tanks out of our garage currently, but if you're in NC we have nothing for you to see or visit..yet. But we do have plans to possibly open a local store and possibly a field at some point.

-How can I sell without a site? I have wholesale licenses and wholesale contracts to buy brand new products at discounted prices to in turn sell to you. It's all legitimate, none of it is used (unless otherwise noted..I do sometimes sell used equipment).

Hopefully that answers most of the questions I have been asked lately. If it doesn't post them here or PM me and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!

Contact info:
E-mail: durrell [at] bellsouth [dot] net
AIM Screenname: uncblue2412
Private Message me.

SOC Feedback
PBNation Feedback

I accept PayPal and Money Orders.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:06 PM
Finally!!!

Default Re: Carolina PBS/durrell's store

Glad to here your still in business, I'll be getting in touch with you about a PMR sometime next week for one of my buddies. When it comes to buying Markers online Durrell is the one person I trust.
Family Photo
My Feedback