Old 01-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Unbannable

Default CAKESLOB FEEDBACK zomg caps!1

Post em up if you traded with me....
you know who your are
Old 01-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Do what you like.

Default Re: CAKESLOB FEEDBACK zomg caps!1

Fairly fast payment..great communication...great buyer!
We're the boys of the county hell
Old 01-17-2006, 02:46 PM
Weeeee!

He's Canadian... I don't trust him. Sold him my Whttrash pannels. Paid fast and great trader. I would do biz again in the future. A+++

Cut your hair Hippie
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:53 PM
wat

Great trader. Sent money super fast, I was able to ship next day. Let me ship to Michigan so I didn't have to go International. Cakeslob = the man.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:52 AM
New Guy

DO NOT buy from this guy. If anything goes wrong he will not respond to any request to make it right. We trusted him and accepted a personal check for a nice Stiffi barrel. Our bank would only accept foreign funds in person so they denied the deposit (not his fault) and mailed the check back at which point the usps lost it (not his fault). For some reason he sent a check in Canadian dollars (again not his fault since we didn't actually say "US" dollars). End result: He did not pay for this item and we have contacted him several times via PM and certified mail with NO response. If he was concerned about an outstanding check, it's a simple and free process to stop payment which we suggested as one of several options. He refused all. He could have easily settled this months ago but I guess he got something for free and has no problem screwing people. Clearly some of this was out of his direct control, but he is now taking advantage of the situation and apparently has no intention of paying for the barrel. This is a forum of people who share a passion for paintball and there should be, and usually is, a certain amount of trust between it's members. Cakeslob has betrayed that trust and should be held accountable. Ball's in your court sir.
Old 03-18-2006, 09:40 AM
Unbannable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdb999
DO NOT buy from this guy. If anything goes wrong he will not respond to any request to make it right. We trusted him and accepted a personal check for a nice Stiffi barrel. Our bank would only accept foreign funds in person so they denied the deposit (not his fault) and mailed the check back at which point the usps lost it (not his fault). For some reason he sent a check in Canadian dollars (again not his fault since we didn't actually say "US" dollars). End result: He did not pay for this item and we have contacted him several times via PM and certified mail with NO response. If he was concerned about an outstanding check, it's a simple and free process to stop payment which we suggested as one of several options. He refused all. He could have easily settled this months ago but I guess he got something for free and has no problem screwing people. Clearly some of this was out of his direct control, but he is now taking advantage of the situation and apparently has no intention of paying for the barrel. This is a forum of people who share a passion for paintball and there should be, and usually is, a certain amount of trust between it's members. Cakeslob has betrayed that trust and should be held accountable. Ball's in your court sir.
well you see senor

i blanked out your dads name incase you didnt want it on the intorweb

may i direct your attention to the red boxed areas

-"POSTAL MONEY ORDER" not personal cheque
-"Currency-US" meaning its in us $$$

so im still confused as to where i have wronged you?

i sent the money in form of a POSTAL MONEY ORDER like i did to serveral others,you sent barrel,and when the bank tried to send it back to you it got lost.
i dont see where im at fault
i think you should find the banks feedback or USPS feedback thread and leave bad feedback for them instead of me

Last edited by Cakeslob : 11-18-2006 at 08:37 PM.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:15 AM
ECLIPSE FTW

check your pm's....

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ TRUST ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ( + 12, - 0 )

Blue Dynasty ION - HP PMI 68/45 - Smoke Vlocity
ULTIMATE PAINTBALL INC.

www.ultimatepaintballgeorgia.com
Old 03-23-2006, 05:03 AM
New Guy

I'm done, it's just not worth it anymore. In fairness to Cakeslob he has, finally, responded to my requests to resolve this matter. He has produced the receipt of a Money Order, which has not been cashed, as proof of payment. Unfortunately I never received that document, I received a personal check (from someone) that I can not produce due to a banking error. Those are the facts, after that it's simply my word against his.
One of us is lying or I suppose it's coincidence that I received a random personal check from someone for $40 Canadian at the very moment he mailed me a money order for $40 US. Also coincidence that this money order has not been cashed. As an Engineer I spent three years of my life traveling the US and the World working for printers. Of what? Money Orders! Cashiers Checks, Currency, and other negotiable documents. I know what a Money Order looks like and so does the Bank. It is impossible that we both made the same mistake. Lesson out of all this mess: Cashier's Checks can be canceled and re-issued in situations like this, so can traveler's checks. Money Orders are like losing cash, it's just gone. Good luck.