Creative Zen Neeon 2 9 34.62%
Creative Zen V Plus 2 7.69%
Creative Zen MicroPhoto 3 11.54%
Other 12 46.15%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2007, 12:23 PM
RaWr

Default Re: New mp3 Player

Pod not allowed to use the I. but a iPod video is a proven beast, they are small, they are light, and they are not as faulty as the nanos.
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Old 01-03-2007, 12:58 PM
owch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddytaco
my cousin has sandisk Sansa® e260:

works good, really small and you can get anywhere from 2 GB to 8 GB
dude i have that one and it really rocks

it can hold photos music and video
it comes with the software needed to convert the movies and videos
it has an FM tuner (which is acuattually really good)
has many of setting to choose from
the scroll wheel lights up and the screen is reallly bright
the 2gb version is about 100
NATO: NOOBs Are Taking Over

I could really care less if your parents pay for your paintball stuff
Old 01-03-2007, 05:25 PM
i will rain apon u!!!

i have a whit ipod video that is awesome but my friends have zens and stuff i like the ZEN name better than ipod but i dont really know the differences.??
Old 01-03-2007, 05:57 PM

Respected, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *EM1-Master*
iPod...
Obviously you didn't read that I want nothing to do with iPods. I know many people who have had tons and tons of problems with there iPods. 2 of my sisters have had theirs replaced within a week of getting them (they were 2nd gen Nanos).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedBarron
Pod not allowed to use the I. but a iPod video is a proven beast, they are small, they are light, and they are not as faulty as the nanos.
I've heard the iPod video is okay but I'm not going to use it for video so there is no point in me spending that much money. The only thing I'm going to use it for is music.

Creative makes an amazing product but not as many people have them or have even heard them because they aren't as trendy as iPods and Creative doesn't do as much advertising as Apple does. Of all the people I've talked to that have had both, all say Creative hands down. I've had mine for about 3 years and have never had a problem, ever.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 01-03-2007, 06:15 PM
shake shake shake shake shake shake

microphoto. i had the zen micro before they had a color screen and that thing was awesome for the 2 years i had it. the software on it is much better than the ipods imo. it only got replaced b/c i ran out of room
Old 01-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Spyder Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut
Creative makes an amazing product but not as many people have them or have even heard them because they aren't as trendy as iPods and Creative doesn't do as much advertising as Apple does. Of all the people I've talked to that have had both, all say Creative hands down. I've had mine for about 3 years and have never had a problem, ever.
I hate how people automatically assume that creative labs mp3 players suck because no one heard of them and that ipods are better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares
microphoto. i had the zen micro before they had a color screen and that thing was awesome for the 2 years i had it. the software on it is much better than the ipods imo. it only got replaced b/c i ran out of room
I agree about the software, Its way easier to use and you can even use windows media player if you wanted to.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:09 PM
05 electra ACS

i also say get a zune for 250 , it has 30gb, big screen, wireless transfer from zune to zune and Microsoft has good customer service. zune ftw
Old 01-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Fluent in Stroll

i just went to their site to read up on them, and i got really interested in the neeon 2. that my be the mp3 player i get.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:25 PM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

I love my 4th gen iPod haha. Its the 20GB one that came out before the color ones did. Yes it's backlit.

I got mine for just over $100. It also came with an iTrip. Never had problems with it.

Like you, I dont want to use it for videos, thats why I didnt bother getting an iPod video. I just want the mass storage MP3 player. I'm buying a PSP for video.

Those Zunes look sick. I keep hearing about them and they seem amazing.

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 01-04-2007, 02:59 PM

Respected, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin-martian
i just went to their site to read up on them, and i got really interested in the neeon 2. that my be the mp3 player i get.
I've been looking at them too and I thought that was going to be the one I was going to buy. Then I started looking for them and looking at the prices. I've found it hard to find them, even on eBay, and when I do they are going for about $200-225. They are very small and I am still considering one, however, check out the Creative Zen Vision M. I know I said I didn't want a video player but that doesn't mean I can't get one and only use it for music. The Vision M has won many awards and I've read many reviews that says it blows the iPod Video out of the water. The 30gb model, on eBay, goes for $200-250, same price as the Neeon 2 and you bet 26 more gigabytes. The Vision M is ~4.1" x 2.4" x .73". The Neeon 2 is ~3.2" x 1.7" x .5". So the Vision M is slightly larger than the Neeon 2 but for the same price you get a ton more memory and a bigger screen. Just wanted to give you that info before you make a decision.

and for the rest of you...

I DON'T WANT AN iPOD!! Thanks.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations