Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Veteran Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2006, 10:16 PM
makin my way to the top of the food chain.

Default dumbest things youv ever done

ok im gonna bring this thread back, post up the dumbest/most embarassing things youve ever done playing paintball.

ill start it off.
i superman dove into a HUGE hyperball field snake and i didnt keep my barrel up so it planted and i stuck into the ground from the barrel sticking straight into the air like a flagpole... .

i ran around a huge center 50 bunker to bunker the kid on the other side but he was doing the same thing so we smashed right in to each other knocking us off our feet. then we both spun on each other and lit each other up lol. ouch.

i baseball slid UNDERNEATH a dorito because i slid in too close and i was goin to fast.

i was in the middle of a 2 Vs 1 (me beeing 1) game and i tryed the ol shoot and reload without looking trick... well it helps if you open your hopper.

i stuck my barrel sock in my back packet before the game started but the lanyard dealy was hangin out the back and it got hung up on the barrel at the starting point but i saw it but i just ignored it hoping it would just pull out of my pocket. so when the ref said GO! i ran and the barrel sock came out of my pocket... WITH my pocket.

ok enough for now, so post up your own.
Old 01-14-2006, 10:26 PM
Listen to Bob Marley

Default Re: dumbest things youv ever done

numerous refills with out open hoppers, abunch of forgetting to turn my hoppers on also.

Funnyest thing tho was probably trip on a tie down for a back can on a full sprint and superman strait out in to the lane and get shot 15+ times

Edit: and of course goin to bunker a empty bunker.
Old 01-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Resident *******

I took a leaking 20oz Co2 tank off my gun and held onto it with my bare hands. Chemical burns suck ass.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 01-14-2006, 10:35 PM

oh yeah i forgot about the numerouse bunkering well bunkers with noone in it that is.

oh and during a tourny last year we were gettin ready to play the top team there and were a little edgy, well we all get to the starting point and during the five second count down i remember i turned my ASA valve OFF! and jake never turned his electronic safty off... so they ref yells GO and me and jake are both standing at the starting point looking dont turning things on.... woo that was quite hilarious. we got lit up pretty bad.
Old 01-14-2006, 10:42 PM
Banned

Reading this thread is probably number 1 on my list.
Old 01-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Listen to Bob Marley

Owned much?
Old 01-14-2006, 10:49 PM

wow great storys guys.
Old 01-15-2006, 02:13 AM

I tackled a ref on the field! LOL Sprinting for a bunker near the side tape I tripped over something (think it was spare tie down rope) and went down taking said ref with me.
Old 01-15-2006, 06:20 AM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

On my Phantom the feedgate on the stick feed sometimes you it comes loose and you need to heat it up for the plastic to expand then slide it back on the feed then once it cool's down it tighten's up. Well this particular day I didn't do this.....

Game was seven on seven speedball. I got to the snake but the game was ending quick. Anyway the game came down to 3 on 1 me being the one. Popped out took out a guy posting on me. Popped took out a guy who had the top of his head sticking out. Last guy was moving playing it cool. I knew where he was and where he was about to move but I needed to reload so I grab a ten round tube slam it into the feedgate and yank it out not know that I just yanked the feedgate out with it along with the ball's! Took a shot and I missed. I knew he was moving to a different bunker and would be out in the open so I just took off after him. Took two more shot's that were dry fires then got shot out! Finally realized what happened and I was quite ticked! Took me forever to find my feedgate since I had moved. It was still attached to my ten round tube!

JB.
Old 01-15-2006, 07:00 AM
10/19/03

Indoor field on sawdust with concrete underneath, I fell on my ass and/or lost a shoe (full of mulch ) every game. It's like sliding on butter, happened to everybody though.