black raven primal
with
**either**
black icd hpr
plain jane asa (pictured)
**or**
black odyssey gas thru grip
black odyssey asa reg
black 32* medium drop >>NOTE: THE ODYSSEY REG WILL NOT FIT ON THE DROP WITHOUT SOME MODIFICATION!!<<

gun is in excellent physical condition. minor wear from normal play but nothing bad at all. the trigger is much lighter than i expected when i got it. it's very fast & easy to walk. eyes work great also.

NOW, so far i have been unable to chrono it above around 250fps. the last time i chrono'd it wasn't shooting over 185fps give or take. i have been all through the gun & everything looks to be in order. i do not know why it won't shoot up to speed. it may be something minor that i'm overlooking. no leaks or anything like that. it shoots great, just not at a hight enough velocity. i've fooled with it a good bit but so far it's stumped me & since i don't really need it i'm just gonna pass it on to some one who has a little more patience than me .

PICS

$100 shipped

NO TRADES

I DO NOT SHIP FIRST!

feedback thread - http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=202064. not good enough? go here http://www.paintball4ms.com/index.ph...68d05fe7423e37 & ask about me. still not good enough? eh...can't help you past that. i guess if some one is seriously interested i can pm them my phone #. i've done it before so it's no big deal.

****EDIT****
the odyssey asa style reg wouldn't fit on the dovetail of the 32* drop (anno is extremely thick...wouldn't fit on a couple of other drops & rails i have either) so i replaced the odyssey gas thru with an icd hpr (better than the odyssey anyway) & just put a plain ol' asa on it. there's no macroline in the pic because i didn't have a piece long enough.

Last edited by homerj : 01-16-2006 at 04:10 PM.
Old 01-14-2006, 07:42 PM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Default Re: raven primal $100!!

Pics would be nice. I may possibly be interested -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 01-14-2006, 07:46 PM
dude here

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerj
pics to come soon.
i should be able to take some tomorrow.
Old 01-14-2006, 08:00 PM

So what happened to the original parts? This now has a bottom line reg? What exactly have you done to it to try to resolve the prob? Like what have you removed and reinstalled and so forth? -

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

Old 01-14-2006, 08:05 PM
10/19/03

Pics phatphil@gmail.com (when you get them)
Old 01-14-2006, 08:16 PM
dude here

dragon - i have taken the lpr apart several times, taken the valve out, taken the noid off to see if there was some blockage in the air passages through the body, tried 3 different hprs, cleaned & lubed everything. all the o-rings are good & i've tried several new batteries. the noid doesn't leak until the lpr is up around 120 psi & it does go up and down when adjusted. valve stem, cup seal, everything is good. i just don't know what's wrong with it. yes, the bolt is in right side up & yes, the ram sleeve is in correctly (holes on bottom). it's probably nothing but it's escaping me so far.

only stock part i have is the barrel. i traded for the primal & the original parts didn't come with it. it now has an odyssey gas thru grip & an odyssey asa style hpr.

phatphil - as soon as i take pics i'll post them in this thread.
Old 01-14-2006, 09:17 PM

Question Re: raven primal $100!!

So let's see.............it used to have a CF Doolie and you traded it out for the Odyssey reg? You first tried $175 then $150 and had no hits at all. First you said it shoots at 176fps, then 185fps about 1.5 weeks ago. Now you come here and say it shoots at 250fps. Does it still have the 14" Boomy? Is the bolt still loose? I seriously doubt I'd send money for this unless you sent it to me first to check out if I did decide to offer. Kinda sounds like you made a bad trade to begin with. If you don't mind me asking, what did you trade for in the first place? -

Old 01-15-2006, 04:21 PM
dude here

dragon - the last time i chrono'd it it was shooting at around those speeds you mentioned. i have however chrono'd it in the 250's. the last time i chrono'd it i was using a cheapo battery. whether or not that was why it was shooting so much lower than the first time i can't say. as far as the bolt goes, i wouldn't say it's necessarily loose. there is a little play with the back cap but the bolt will not slide forward on it's on so it doesn't seem like a problem. since i've never had any experience with primals i don't know if that's normal or not. all i know is the bolts in the em1's i had were a little tighter. i have a centerflag doolie & a 14" boomstick. those were included when i was asking $175. for $100 they aren't. i traded an odyssey o3e for it. $100 isn't all that much money but it's more than i want to risk. if you think i'm trying to scam you then just don't deal with me. i think my pbn feedback speaks for itself though.

EVERYONE ELSE - please check the first post for pics & to see that the thread has been edited.

Last edited by homerj : 01-15-2006 at 04:34 PM.
Old 01-15-2006, 04:54 PM

Red face Re: raven primal $100!!

Did I say SCAM lol? I just asked some simple questions about the history of your posts trying to sell this marker. If you saw me post 3 or more different velocities about a seemingly troubled marker and were thinking of purchasing it, would you just throw your money my way or possibly want to make sure it was running at the stated velocity before hand? Now you've gone and changed it from the configuration initially posted. Hmmmmm.....I suppose I will humbly bow out of this one, thanks for your honest response -

Old 01-15-2006, 05:26 PM
dude here

you never said the word scam but i just got the impression that you thought i was being less than honest about everything. if me changing the configuration is a problem i'll gladly give the odyssey gas thru, reg & the 32* drop but the asa won't fit on the drop which is why i changed it to begin with. you're better off with the icd reg imo but it's cool.