Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Electronic Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2006, 05:41 PM
boomerisnuts

Talking which hopper?

im was thinking about buying an spyder mr2 but i have now changed my mind and im getting a blue to black fade spyder pilot. the reason is that i dont want to spend that much $$$$$ and i still want to have money left over for upgrades . (im talking about bolts,boards, barrels ect.) any way i was going to get an evo 2 hopper for the mr2 but since the pilot doesnt have a high rof like the mr2 im wondering if there is a better hopper that i can get for less $$$$. can any one suggest some good hoppers that are low priced,wont starve my gun and still be able to keep up or should i just get the evo 2?
thanx, boomer
p.s. can any one suggest some good upgrades? im only upgrading the hopper and getting a j and j for now.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:55 PM
Not too new guy

Default Re: which hopper?

I'm not positive, but I thought the mr2 and the pilot both had about the same rof. But anyway, the evo 2 would work fine with the pilot, you might want to wait until the Kingman "Fasta" hopper comes out. Its supposedly(sp?) capable of feeding 35bps and the price is going to be around 79-89$. It's supposed to come out in early December so they should be coming out soon. But if you don't want to spend the extra 10 or 15$ the evo 2 would work just fine!

<<XX PILOT OWNERS CLUB # 36 XX>>

The Official Manual Thread

Spyder Feedback
PBN Feedback
Old 12-06-2006, 06:08 PM
boomerisnuts

yeah i shouldnt worry about trying to get something else the evo will work fine. does any one have ideas for upgrades?
thanx, boomer
Old 12-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Not too new guy

One upgrade I would highly suggest is a clamping feedneck. The plastic one that came with the gun is not very strong and might break.

CCM- http://www.sundragonpps.com/catalog/...01/2940771.htm
NDZ- http://www.sundragonpps.com/catalog/...01/2940782.htm

These are two good feednecks that I would reccomend. Another thing you might want to do is switch to HPA if your running on co2.
If you reallly wanted to put some money into the gun, you could make it low pressure. Here is some info about making your gun low pressure...http://www.ottersccustoms.com/lp.html

<<XX PILOT OWNERS CLUB # 36 XX>>

The Official Manual Thread

Spyder Feedback
PBN Feedback