Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2008, 03:32 PM
Don't dis spyder cuz ill dis you about your gun

Default Re: My experiences with vs2 and how to fix everything so far

one problem i ran into is your gun will not dry fire right, replace the the two o-rings on the outside of the valve, the one on the valve pin inside the valve, the two on the front black and replace the cup seal, i did this and now my gun works to perfection, again
Old 10-21-2009, 02:27 PM
New Guy

Default My experiences with vs2 and how to fix everything so far

i only want to get one right now, egg 2 or ACS Bolt, what one should i get?
i am also thinking of an assault block, is there anypoint, or should i save my money?

oo also, my trigger is really stiff, so it makes it hard for piano keying.. how do i fix it?
Old 10-21-2009, 03:16 PM
09 SOTM WINNAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.swese View Post
i only want to get one right now, egg 2 or ACS Bolt, what one should i get?
i am also thinking of an assault block, is there anypoint, or should i save my money?

oo also, my trigger is really stiff, so it makes it hard for piano keying.. how do i fix it?
There is no point of buying anything that you don't know why your buying it in the first place. I can't tell you what its used for but not if you should use it.
A VS2 is a complete gun, A Egg 2 is a loader and an ACS Bolt is bolt... so i don't understand your question.

you should play more piano if your having trouble pushing the key's maybe use rubber bands to resistance train your fingers.

Don't revive old threads. just make a new one that is relevant to your question. This one is about 1.5 years old.

Feedback +18/0
Old 12-05-2010, 06:38 AM
New Guy

Hello i'm new to this not sure where to turn maby you can help. I'm having problems with my Vs2. It all started with similar problems i read about on this forum recocking issues. I tried alot of the tips you described worked for alittle while. Then it started locking up. It would shoot once or twice and then just click, click, shoot once, click, click,and then blew the factory gauge. I took it to the pro shop at the field i play at (Paintball Arkansas)they put on a new gauge and changed the spring. Worked great the next few times i used it then started again shot, click, click, shot, shot, click, click. Couldn't dial in the psi kept moving from 225-300 and blew a Bob Long gauge. What could going on? Signed: Frustrated!