Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > General Spyder Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2006, 06:39 AM

Default Re: worst paintball hits....

We were at a friend's place out in the country playing some woodsball, there were about 10 or 12 of us playing with some seasoned combat vets. Anyway, the wooded area had a bit of a clearing with 3-4 foot tall grass, so I am behind this small bush for cover, when I see the grass moving and I see the gun and upper body of this guy pop through an opening, so I open up on him - with my awesome aim of having shot a real gun twice, and this my first paintball experience I naturally miss him by about 3 inches. He starts returning fire like mad at this point, so I go from crouching to laying down and roll over on my back throw my gun to the side in hopes he will take a 2 second pause and I can roll behind better cover.

That's when I felt the paint ball right on top of my head. Though it was not just a paintball, as I had a baseball cap on backwards under my mask, and the paintball magically hit the button right at the top of the hat cramming it into my scalp and bruising it pretty good. Needless to say I had a welt for a while. The same guy hit me also right in the collar bone, across the gut (skim shot that actually broke open) at that same time.

Anyways it was fun.