Spyder Addict

Default Re: worst paintball hits....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OOB
I dont think the ball broke.
rofl, which one? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedBarron
Everytime I play I commit the best shot ever. Each and every hit is better than the last. I am just that damn amazing.
nice
Old 11-07-2006, 07:52 PM
myspace.com/redlantern

Standing next to my friend during a lull in the game, I had my gun held down near my "junk". He had his barrel aimed around there. He was using an Electra with the rocking trigger. His fingers slipped and blam.

Right into my hand from two inches away. I had gloves on, but that didn't help. I had a welt for a week or so.

I know that was a bit misleading, but I thought it would be funny.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Let's hit the Bar, Drinks on Me!

I got bunkered my first time playing...got shot in the left upper arm from less than 10 feet...arm swole up, had a piece of shell in my arm until the scab came off...still have the scar...

i've been shot in the top of the head with a hot Icon-Z, and in the collarbone with a WAY hot Vicky, then in the ribs with the same gun (all three in the same day)

more recently, on Saturday, I got hit on top of the head (again, it was the first hit I had of the day), then got bunkered in the ribs in an airball game...it didnt break, but with me being skinny, and only wearing an undershirt and a t-shirt, it hurt like I dont know what...

"I offered my honor, She honored my offer, And all night long, It was honor and offer."

http://www.myspace.com/nastonius---Facebook me!
EVO ESP'd Victor modded out
2k3 zeroB'd E-Bladed cocker modded out
Old 11-07-2006, 08:50 PM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Welts seem worse for me on the upper underarms and inner thighs. Depending on the velocity, I have had some humungous bruises in those areas, some that have lasted over a month or two. Had large lumps under the skin in some welts that have lasted that long as well. They actually look worse that they really are. Worse shots I think were in the 80's when there were no full face masks available. All we wore were Uvix gogles. I have had fat lips and welts on various places on my face and neck. A direct hit to the mouth meant you really got a very good taste of paint then. Most velocities then were 300fps and Tippy SMG's were allowed 325fps because the small .62 cal balls had a tough time breaking at lower velocities than that. Prolly the worse hit was a close quarters hit directly to my ear. It actually shocked me and about knocked me over because it knocked my equilibrium off lol. My ear rang for a couple days afterwards. With the hit and digging paint out of my ear, I'm surprised I had no permanent damage. I rarely have welts any more -

The worse hit I have ever seen was posted on the FON site. A guy got hit in the nads and lost one of his testicles in the process because he wasn't smart enough to wear protection. He even took photographs and they posted them. I made a thread on the old KUSA forums about it. Maybe some of the older members here might have recalled it. It was pretty much all over most all of the online PB forums -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 11-07-2006, 09:07 PM
To the MAX

lol i just remembered a few other hits i've had.
one time i was unfortunate enough to slip my gun on, while aiming at my foot, with the barrel 2 in away from it, and blam, right dead center. having shoes didnt' help. it didn't leave a mark, but the next day the bottom of my foot hurt (opposite wehre it got shot) needless to say, i always make sure my damn gun is off. i've been hit in the kidney before, that hurt like a ***** (by a hot tippy) got shot in the shoulderblade while walking out of the forrest where we play (same hot tippy, it was a stray shot) both times it left a pretty nasty mark. my friend got shot in the mask and had shrapnel in his mouth. it cut his upper lip a bit and i don't think he could taste much except paint for a while lol. once, the ball hit my ear guard, and i didn't know it till later in the day when i had taken a shower, that my ear was filled with paint. it was annoying to find that when i stuck my finger in my ear, that shell and fill was comming out.

My Feedback! (+9/-0)

ಠ_ಠ
Old 11-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Gun Whore Extraodinair......113 And Counting

one of the worst i had was after i bunkered a guy he turned around 2 sec later and shot me twice in the leg, probably would of not of been so bad if i wasn't wearing shorts. Both shoots had blood running down to my sock.

Taken later in the day but there is still some blood:

Back to gun whoring.....

armedfuture (8:12:32 PM): I'm a big angel
paintball6684 (8:16:09 PM): more like out of control, raging ginger
armedfuture (8:16:40 PM): noooooooo...........
Old 11-07-2006, 09:57 PM
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVS1
I got hit right in the mouth vent grill area on my old mask and the shells went right through and split both my upper and lower lip. When I took my mask off it looked like somebody hit me in the mouth with a bat. They were all surface cuts but it bleed like crazy. Not to mention the wonderful taste of having a mouthful of paint.
The same thing happened to me one day, It was only me and a few other people left on this small field, so I advanced toward the midlde of the field and tried to come over the top of the bunker I was in and shoot the guy in my mirror, and bam! right through the vents in the mouth, my upper lip bleed a little and got a bit puffy and I was spitting green for a little. But other than that I was cool, lol.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:27 AM
lawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlandsrox
No i was wearing a mask, it was such a hard shot though, that it hit right beside the see through part and i got a paintball full of paint, and shell into my right eye, travelling a good 260fps
ok, yeah that would suck... you win...
Old 11-18-2006, 08:20 PM
New Guy

i was playing with some friends a couple weeks ago and i took my helmet off for a sec cause it was fogging n set my gun to the ground n i got shot 3 times in the hand (no gloves) and shot in the legs like 5 times
Old 11-19-2006, 10:05 AM
Resident *******

That is one of the stupidest things you can do on a paintball field. The only stupider thing is to take off your mask and shoot yourself in the eye to get it over with quicker. Don't EVER, EVER, take off your mask. I don't care how fogged it is. I'll admit, i might tilt my mask after a game to spit or whatever, but when you're on that paintball field, consisder that mask glued to your face. If fogging is a problem, save up some instead of playing and get a better mask that doesn't fog.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to