Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > General Spyder Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2006, 04:11 PM
i will rain apon u!!!

Default Re: worst paintball hits....

i got hit in the sternum playing torso only with ramping and full auto and unlimited bps at 300 fps. 7 times !!!!!!!! it was AWESOME..........
Old 11-07-2006, 04:22 PM
PMR'er

Worst hit has to be my 1st hit, the collar bone. Great day for me.
Old 11-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Spyder Addict

When my friend lit my hand up from about 60 ft away(I got shot 6 times on my right hand only). And when My brother shot me in the ankle from about 15 feet away.
Old 11-07-2006, 04:35 PM
To the MAX

I also got hit right above the adams apple. suprisingly, it only hurt for a split second. I got lucky that it wasn't very close range. IT bled a little and left a red mark for about a week. The worst place to get hit is teh top of your head....i got shot there 3 times this year

My Feedback! (+9/-0)

ಠ_ಠ
Old 11-07-2006, 04:58 PM
you wanna mess with me?

lets see......which story to tell? well i know one time out in the woods i was playing and out of no where i got hit in the thigh(a very soft spot) i called myself out and left. the very next round i was in a very heavy fire fight and a random ball came down and hit me in the exact same spot! after that i had a few choice words. ive also been shot in the neck,butt, head, and last but not least the nuts.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:02 PM
owch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenkitsune
Got shot in the hand right inbetween the knuckles. hurt like a ***** and bled quite a bit too.
thats almost like mine on my first day of paintball (i was a rental) first game i played i was shot twice in the neck at about 20 feet away aned it hurt bad but i didnt stop me from playing

another one when my googles foged up becasue it was raining i got hit in the leg but that wasnt the bad part i held my hand in the air i got hit on my knukle then i walked out of my bunker to be hit another time on my hand then a close neck shot (i was bounus balled bad(then i found out it was my freking dad i was mad
NATO: NOOBs Are Taking Over

I could really care less if your parents pay for your paintball stuff
Old 11-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Spyder Addict

eyes hands down
Old 11-07-2006, 06:37 PM
lawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlandsrox
eyes hands down
if you get shot in the eye it is your own fault for not wearing a mask, unless you where in a staging zone or something where you didnt need to wear googles.

Anys back on topic. I have been shot pretty much everywhere. Neck, mask, hands, arms, back, front, legs... The worst pain was a nut shot. Thankfully it was a good distance away. The ball bounced off the ground and caught me in the square in the mid section. Once the 2 ref standing next me made sure I was ok they brust out laughing. I had to crawl off the field because it hurt. And also got offers to make it feel better by some of the ladies that where there. I dont think the ball broke.
Old 11-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Spyder Addict

[quote=OOB]if you get shot in the eye it is your own fault for not wearing a mask, unless you where in a staging zone or something where you didnt need to wear googles.QUOTE]

No i was wearing a mask, it was such a hard shot though, that it hit right beside the see through part and i got a paintball full of paint, and shell into my right eye, travelling a good 260fps
Old 11-07-2006, 07:22 PM
RaWr

Everytime I play I commit the best shot ever. Each and every hit is better than the last. I am just that damn amazing.
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."