Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > General Spyder Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2006, 09:01 AM
Spyder Addict

Default worst paintball hits....

inspiered by a theread in the pic page....lets here some storys about your worst paintball experience, as far as getting shot in soft places

mine happend while playing in hinkly MN, i was laying down looking up a hill and shooting at a guy in a bunker...somehow he shot through the bunker (some pallets) and the ball came down the hill under my mask and hit me square in the throat.....needless to say i was bleeding quite a bit, this ball fit into a hole maybe 2 inches wide, luckieest shot ever...
Old 11-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Unofficial member of the Old Farts Club... 40 going on 15

Default Re: worst paintball hits....

Back in the good old days of pump guns... 1991, some friends and I had a 7 man team an we were out in the woods of RI, like we did every weekend. I was walking up a slight incline and when my head had just appeared over the top of this little hill, I was shot from about 10 feet away in the right side of my neck. I dropped to my back like I was shot with a 12 guage. I'm not sure if it was the pain or the fact that it scared the hell out of me. Well it ripped my skin from my Adams apple to just under my ear. These were the days of those tiny little JT mask, there wasn't very much protection at all. Plus head shots were supposed to be the last resort, now they seem to be the norm. After I got off my a$$ I still didn't know were he was hiding. I did scream a few choise words into the brush.

I was getting married in a month, and my future wife put her foot down and said no more paintball until after we were married. She didn't want my face to be covered with scabs for the wedding photos. Well the good and bad news is I'm still married and still playing paintball. You decide which is the good and which is the bad.
2 - IONs - 360 QEV, Egg II, Redz Clamping Feedneck, TechT L7,ND Detents. Freak w/ All American Front

Old 11-07-2006, 11:29 AM

Applesauce that's the same thing that happened to me but I was looking at a really big bird flying over me and I got hit in the throat.

Xbox Live: Cal3bH
Old 11-07-2006, 11:35 AM
I heart paintball

i havent been hit to bad yet, but my brother has lol. We were playing a game of woodsball and he ran in to grab the flag and got ball tagged. Needless to say we had to carry him off the field lol
Old 11-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Spyder Addict

on my second day of paintballing I got hit in the forehead and It stung for like an hour. I got really dizzy i think they were shooting hot.
Old 11-07-2006, 12:11 PM
***Rodeo Owners Club***

Got hit in the collar bone once....that hurt for a while.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Finally!!!

I got hit right in the mouth vent grill area on my old mask and the shells went right through and split both my upper and lower lip. When I took my mask off it looked like somebody hit me in the mouth with a bat. They were all surface cuts but it bleed like crazy. Not to mention the wonderful taste of having a mouthful of paint.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:45 PM
not a nublet, sheesh.

Worst hit in game would have been when I got hit in the neck from 20 feet in a 7 hour scenario game. It gave me a nasty bruise for half a week, and it bled, itchy too

Worst injury, tripping into a ditch where I slammed my bad knee (knee surgery on it 3 years ago) into a rock. I could hardly walk after that.
Trinity Front block
IPS Sunbear Bolt
Dark Horizon titanium striker

Green/silver VSC CCI Phantom

Red/Black PMR SE

Last edited by Hob Hayward : 11-07-2006 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Spyder Addict

i got bunkered in the neck once... somewhere between 3 and 6 feet away... thank god only one hit me and it was at a slight angle. i had a very nasty hicky for about a week, and a bruise for another few days after that. now, its just a small scar
Old 11-07-2006, 03:16 PM
To the MAX

Got shot in the hand right inbetween the knuckles. hurt like a ***** and bled quite a bit too.

My Feedback! (+9/-0)

ಠ_ಠ