Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2006, 09:19 AM
Gangsta!

Arrow Vs2 Problem....

Ok, as you all know, I have a Spyder VS2. I think I have an Air leak. Well I just played the other day at the field, so I came home and took apart everything to clean it. Well I dont have any Oil, so I havn't been lubing the o-rings and stuff. Well now when I hook up the Marker to an Air Tank, It shoots once, and uncocks itself. Almost like its out of air. Yes the Tank is screwed in all the way, and Yes the Tank On Knob is fully turned on. Any Ideas?
-Halo Rip Drive Hopper
-Pure Energy 3000 PSI Air Tank
-Dye Invision Mask
-Dye Barrel Condom
Old 11-04-2006, 10:22 AM
I'm the Gimpinator! I'll be back!

Default Re: Vs2 Problem....

If you haven't been using any oil when you clean the marker, its possible you may have a bad o-ring somewhere.

do you hear air leaking anywhere, or feel it anywhere?
Old 11-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Gangsta!

No i dont hear or feel it anwhere. its just like I said above, When I shoot it with the tank on, It shoots, then Un-cocks itself.
-Halo Rip Drive Hopper
-Pure Energy 3000 PSI Air Tank
-Dye Invision Mask
-Dye Barrel Condom
Old 11-04-2006, 11:07 AM
shake shake shake shake shake shake

you need to oil the striker o-ring. if its dry, it doesnt recock
Old 11-04-2006, 12:13 PM
The Black Parade is DEAD!

Might I ask what PSI you are running at? I heard that it might have a hard time at 200psi. Just a guess.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:45 PM
Weeeee!

Contact Kingman so they can document this problem. This has been happening a lot.
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:38 PM
lawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares
you need to oil the striker o-ring. if its dry, it doesnt recock
I have read about this alot and the quoted solution fixes almost all the cases. The rest have been breaking in the reg and the gun it self. Since you said you have no oil or lube, Get some. The gun will not work right with out it. Take the gun apart and lube/oil it up. If you dont use lube/oil you will ruin the o-rings and have to get new ones.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Spyder Addict

where did you get your tank filled?, you didnt happen to fill it with your own air compressor, or a gas station compressor did you?
Old 11-04-2006, 02:16 PM
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlandsrox
where did you get your tank filled?, you didnt happen to fill it with your own air compressor, or a gas station compressor did you?

I know this shouldnt be funny but a firend of mine actually tried to do this the other day and couldt figure out why he couldt fill his tank fortunatly he was smart enuff to bleed the water out of the comprressor before he started
Old 11-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Spyder Addict

well its not uncommon, to have it happen, alot of people who get new guns, and HPA get it, because they think that they can fill it up at home for free, plus they have it whenever they want, like last night i went paintballing at a "youth night" where you can only get in if your under 18, but anyway, this kid had a brand new angel, he was just taking it out of the package when he got there, gets it all set up, then puts on his air tank (which he filled at home with a compressor which didnt work... i wonder why ) then he took it to the front asking them how to get it too work, and the guys like, it just needs to be refilled, the kids like wtf?? this tank is a peice of ****, and the guys like what? hes like i filled it up at home, and now its empty?? then the guy explained to him everything and also said if he was so new to paintbal then why'd he gotten an angel and stuff, then the kids like **** I get a new gun, and first this $250 tanks a peice of ****, and second all you people here are mad at me just cuz i get an angel as my first gun. then he said im just gonna get a CO2 tank for this thing (the guy workin the counter said nothing, cuz he figured that the guy would throw another fit, and second, he felt he deserved to ruin his gun. Then, the kid tried to get on with the beginners with and ANGEL of all things (the guy said you may be new, but your not getting on with that gun. also, they wouldnt even let me on with my triad into begginers, cuz i wanted to play with my friend whos new, and we also just wanted to own some noobs lol, so i played one game with my electra, then went to get a rental so i could play in begginers )

Sorry for my horrible paragraph with like no grammer or anything, im jsut really bad at putting events into writing