Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2006, 10:09 PM

Default Re: Woman Advice - I am stumped

Ya, well first of all its not for me. lol I have a lady. Just a buddy asking for advice and I didn't really have any for him.

But ya, I do know what you are talking about. Guys can be crazy. Women makes us do stupid things. lol
CIP Assault Block
Palmer Regulator
Bob Long 1200 PSI Gauge
32* Spring Kit
Old 11-03-2006, 10:25 PM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed0
..........Guys can be crazy. Women can at times sucker us into doing stupid things. lol

Fixt..............
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 11-04-2006, 07:47 AM
Hate Forest Ball

okay, how would you liked it if your going out with a girl and next thing you know you see her at a cafe or restaurant with some other guy, you approach her and she says tha their just friends
it just aint right to mess around with another girl and plus, if shes more or less willing to cheat on him, then shell prob be likely to cheat on you as soon as somehitng happens, dont do it until theyre done.
Halo TSA Backman Hopper
Shockteck SupaFly Bolt
PMI Pure Energy 72ci 3000psi
Clamping Feedneck
Aim Shock Regulator
Check it Assault Block
Macroline Kit
***Rodeo Owners Club***
Old 11-04-2006, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyd24
and plus, if shes more or less willing to cheat on him, then shell prob be likely to cheat on you as soon as somehitng happens, dont do it until theyre done.
VERY TRUE! Its happened to me and friends of mine and its not BS. Women these days are getting to be worse then us guys and they'll do whatever they want.
Old 11-04-2006, 07:54 AM
Fluent in Stroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleachednblonde
I'm told i give the best advice when i'm laying in bed with me labtop high as a kite on sleep aides. So here we go! Let's talk about how you should play this...

Known: Woman is flirty, yet says she likes other guy.

Find: We need a reasonable goal here, not just "to get with girl and push other guy out of sight." No that's going to be a multiple phase opperation. I think first, the goal should be to get some escalation of the flirting.

Assumptions: I think it's fair to assume this girl doesn't really know what she wants. She's flakey and it appears she wants to keep things casual with you.

Properties: She's beautiful, the guy she's with is a douche (i really don't know enough detial to put things in here taht would help)

Analysis: Okay you're going to be very playful about her flirting. But it has to be stepped up a notch like you are trying to out do her. She tickles you, you tickle back a little harder (or a little closer to an intimate spot). Gauge her reaction. If at anytime she says anything about going to fast (in a sexual manner) you're response will be, "woah woah woah honey, where did you think this is going? because i'm catholic!" and then just give a big smile. Next you need to get her alone. You're going to hang out under the pretense of friends. Yes i know i've preached about not being in the friend trap but you're going to do it on YOUR TERMS so it's okay! So now you guys are hanging out alone together, start with the same flirting you do in class. Then step it up, step it up step it up. Make it a game of "how close can i cross the line before she says not. And when she says no, you bust out the line! Now while all this flirting is going on you have to be gamming her hard core. You should be showing her exactly why you're an amazing guy! The flirting will cover up the fact that you're gaming her... the flirting links her back to "risky friendship." But as she becomes intrigued and interested by you, she's going to start having a feeling of "ohhh i think i really like him." And she's going to fight that feeling because it's scares her. So now you've basically set up the point where you can sweep her off her feet. This is like the upper cut that knocks out the boxer. You do something (based on your prior knowledge of her) that will make her give in to that feeling of, "ohhh i think i like him....and....he's inside me" lol. I ususally use seduction at this point. Anything from a romance movie will usually do the trick. You have that moment where you tickle her, then you stop, then you look in her eyes, and you give her a serious kiss.

Comments: You want to get into that akward relationship with her where you're friends but there's tons of sexual tension. You spend the night together and you're very close but you tell everyone else you're just friends! On and you tell her that, she'll be in denial but we can worry about that later. This should be your next goal. Because if you're that kind of friend you're really not in the friend trap. It's easy to get out. She knows she likes you but she's denying it and saying, "oh were just friends" but she'd jump on the chance to be with you. Not only that, because you're her friend, you totally cock block the other guy. He's not going to like you being so close and probably make some outlandish demand that you can turn around on him. "What kind of boyfriend tells you who you can be friends with." Now even though she's denying it she'll think, "he's just my friend, he's right, my bf shouldn't be able to tell me who i'm friends with." Bascially what you're doing is sneaking in covertly under the pretense of "friend" getting close, dropping the bf... and then we'll go from there.
there you have it

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:38 AM
Has Been

so hmm... why dont we have an Official Relationship thread, or an official girl/guy help thread, just so we can be politically correct.

all in favor, say I

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 11-04-2006, 03:05 PM
wat

We don't have the ridiculous amount of relationship threads here that PBN does, so we really don't need one.
Old 11-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Has Been

eh after we had Aces problems and now this, it may have been nice if they keep popping up.

just an idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 11-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Public Enemy #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyd24
okay, how would you liked it if your going out with a girl and next thing you know you see her at a cafe or restaurant with some other guy, you approach her and she says tha their just friends
it just aint right to mess around with another girl and plus, if shes more or less willing to cheat on him, then shell prob be likely to cheat on you as soon as somehitng happens, dont do it until theyre done.
I'm not super jealous. I use this thing called trust. Now if I find out my trust has been broken, of course I'm upset, but if you can't trust someone you have nothing, so its time to move on. If its someone I'm realllyllllylylylyly(emphasis ) into, then I'm gonna be VERY upset, but I'm a level headed person. You just have to learn to roll with the punches. I understand that if I get pissed and go off on the guy she cheated with, I'm doing myself more harm than good. Some people are just not that smart. I understand that, but I can't worry about things like that. I try to not live my life in fear. I've been there and it gets you no where fast.

I've messed with girls with boyfriends, but never with a married girl. That's a line I won't step over. I also don't go after girls with boyfriends until I've been given a good enough signal. I've been talking to a girl at work who has a boyfriend. I've been getting the vibes from her that I've got a chance to move in. He treats her bad sometimes and my impression is that he's just not a good boyfriend(i.e. - player). He can give her certain things that she wants, but not everything she needs. When he really messes up, I'll be moving in quicker than Kenny Rosenberg into the snake off the break. Until then I'll do the friendly things: goto the movie as friends, maybe get lunch, coffee, etc. I'll play my cards right and show her who I am. I don't foresee her breaking up with her boyfriend for a few months, which is perfect. There's another girl I've been crushing on for awhile but she's out of state. She's coming back early in the summer and I'm gonna see how that goes. If things don't go as I plan or a long distance relationship isn't gonna work, I've still been putting in work with the other girl and have a backup plan. I've got things planned out.

tl;dr

I don't steal a girl from her boyfriend, I put in the ground work and wait for an opportunity to strike.
you know you got something nice when timmyshoota likes it.
Buy my gear! $500!
Old 11-04-2006, 07:30 PM

Alot of us use that thing called "trust". But just because you "trust" her doesnt mean you cant watch over her to make sure she dont do anything stupid. Yea my last relation i had trusted my girl and she kissed another guy, i still love her so im giving her a 2nd chance but this time i know better and know i cant trust her completely. You CANT fully trust ANY females. Their to easy to get emotional and to easy to confuse them and therefor to easy to get them to do what you want to do with them.