Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2006, 02:48 AM
Spyder Vet

Default Kerry's statements

I try to stay away from discussing politics and religion, but...
John Kerry said in an address (and I paraphrase) that if you don't study, do well scholastically, and go to college then (quote) "you'll get stuck in Iraq!"
This, I feel, is a slap in the face to our troops. It would suggest that our troops are of lesser intelligence and therefore stuck in the military. Discuss.
These colors will never run.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:23 AM

Respected, period.

Default Re: Kerry's statements

So if that statement is true, why isn't he there? because with a statement like that he sounds really stupid. I think somebody needs to remind him why he is allowed to make such statements and why he is allowed to live a free life. We are all free because the men and women of the armed forces risk their lives everyday to keep it that way. Someone should tell him that.

If anybody watched "The Unit" last night they had antiwar demonstrators on. Then one of the wives of a member of the Unit tore them a new one. She really did make some very good points.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 11-01-2006, 04:27 AM
Indian

Statements like that is why nobody voted kerry for pres... Hes a pansy who takes everything for granted....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=1831 <-FEEDBACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwjimmy
Props to thechubbss12......
the appraisal pimp!!!!
http://www.splatsavers.homestead.com/products.html <- buy these headbands!
Old 11-01-2006, 04:28 AM
I heart paintball

this guy is a clown! http://www.usvetdsp.com/jf_kerry.htm ; he betrayed his own generation during war, and it doesnt suprise me that he insults todays generation.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:35 AM
Weeeee!

With a few of my family serving in Iraq this really burns me big time. In the end our soldiers are fighting for his freedom to run his mouth any way he wants. He has done it in the past and now in my eyes he has done it again to bash our troops on local TV. Even if he fouled up a joke or a punch at this administration it clearly shows how he feels about the troops being sent to Iraq. So get your edgemication kiddies er else you are going to fight this war for oil.
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:42 AM
wat

You know, in a sense, this is good news for Republicans. People like John Kerry and Al Gore are doing our campaigning for us. By the time 2008 rolls around, between Kerry, Gore, and Hillary, they'll have the Democratic party looking so stupid that the Republicans will win by a landslide. I'm not calling all Democrats stupid, by any means, though. Just the people they allow to represent them.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:47 AM
addicted to stock

It's pretty well-established that Kerry is an idiot. Nothing that comes out of his mouth surprises me. And fwiw, I got a 1400 on the SATs 30 years ago, went to college and served in the Army.

Of course, I somethimes hang out here, which would cause some to question my intelligence.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:30 AM

This is ridiculous. He claims it was to ment to dis the president, but how can a direct insult to the troops be a dis to the president? I guarantee that over half the people in Iraq have a better college education, or will have a better college education that Kerry's dumb ass. All he is good at is running his mouth. No matter how much I don't like Bush, I would have killed myself if Kerry go into the oval office. As for the '08 elections...Obama FTW! I don't the the dems will pick Kerry or Clinton.

I was reading a discussion about this in the political section over at pbn, and someone brought up the fact that these word games politicians are playing are a whole lot better than throwing grenades at eachother like other 3rd world countries. So while it is pretty ridiculous, it could be worse.
2k2 OSKUSA.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:33 AM

Respected, period.

I'm not disagreeing with you guys about Kerry being and idiot, but Bush isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch either.

The Democratic party has a representative that I think will bring a lot of hope, which is Obama.

Honestly though I really hope McCain runs for President. I met him once and he is a very bright and honest man. He is one of the few politicians I trust and would vote for. My parents are democrats but they said if McCain ran, he'd have their vote no questions asked.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 11-01-2006, 08:34 AM
Weeeee!

Obama after becoming Senator really hasn't done anything bad. He hasn't done anything good either. If you look at his history you can't see why he earned such an honor to qualify for presidency. He hasn't done much for my state. On his vacation he did visit and try and help out people in Africa. Sorry but I consider those photo moments and him gearing up for his run for president. On a good note after he became senator his wife got a 300% raise. Not bad if I do say so myself. Oh yeah he has been blessed by Oprah and we all know anything that Oprah likes catches on and becomes a hit. Look at all the publicity he is getting. I just want to know what he is all about and what changes he can make to this country and what qualifies him to be the next president. McCain is good. He would make a great candidate if he runs.
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.