Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Banned

Default Total90Oliver Feedback

Everyone who has done a deal with me please post your feedback.whether it is negative,positive or neutral, PLEASE include specifics
Old 11-12-2006, 02:58 PM
I mow grass

Default Re: Total90Oliver Feedback

OK I did a trade with this kid, a Victor for a broken Xbox. I shipped the Victor first and promptly. he recieved it in like 2 or 3 days. then he all of a sudden wouldnt answer my pm's. 1 week later he said he brought the xbox to the post ofice and they made him come get it because of technical errors. so i was like ok what ever, just please ship it to me asap. and then 2 or 3 weeks later i still havn't recieved the xbox and i was getting pissed. so i left negative feedback and i reported this whole thing to a mod, which got him a short ban. then i still wasnt getting anything, so i searched for his phone number and called his parents, and then a few days later he ships it and a week after he ships its at my house. So after about a month i finally got the xbox. It was stuffed into a box without any packing materials except for a tiny piece of bubble wrap. i had included five dollars in the package for an extra controller which later he told me he sold to a friend, and he didnt return my $5. also the included controller was missing a knob. so i just bought a power cord and im waiting for it to arrive, the xbox is supposed to need a new HDD, so hopefully thats all it needs.

I would advise you to be skeptical on doing trades with him, and to save ALL pm's. i do not know if he is a reliable seller when dealing with cash. but i advise no trades.

hopefully this helps out with your decision to do business with him. anyone can pm me if they have questions on this transaction.

I can edit later with more info on the condition of the xbox.

Last edited by Bigwrecker : 11-29-2006 at 02:36 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:47 AM
Banned

Thank you
Old 02-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Halucin8ns

gave the guy another chance and did a paypal transaction for a revvy. ben 33 days and still hasn't showed up. seller claims to have shipped the 24th of jan. and says he would include a spyder body i was interested to make up for the delay but he is in florida and i am in north carolina and still hasnt' shown up. i have over 20 pm's sent and maybe 8 returned. my inbox is getting filled with excuses from him. Hopefully he really did ship when he said and it is just taking a while to get here. I have 45 days to report to paypal and his time is running out before i do. will edit this post when i recieve or paypal takes over

edit-msged a mod and reported to them and still no hopper or my money. Called dad tonight and dad says he is trying to send the money now. still haven't recieved themoney yet but it has only been a couple of mins. will edit one more time when i have the money in my account.
Dragunfire-TES Hpr,Polished
Rebel-Half-backed(by me)
E99
Xraider
Black LCD Fasta
Feedback

Last edited by Halucin8 : 02-08-2007 at 05:19 PM.