Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Pump Freak!

Default AIM/CCM custom Sniper2 for sale/trade

Once again, Im thinking of getting rid of my Sniper2. Ive got some other expenses on the horizon and I've decided to tone down the collection a bit to cover the necessary dough. Hopefully I'll only have to let go of this one and not any more. As some of you may already know... it took me a while to get this one running just right, but once it came together it was an absolute joy to play with. Its a very clean marker... used but well cared for. Here's a pic. The actual package details are listed below (differ slightly from the pic)

Package includes:
AIM custom body with match ano'd front and back blocks
ANS Quickfire slider trigger frame and trigger shoe
ANS GX2 regulator (leaks - needs to be lubed)
CCM pump kit and cocking rod
ActionMarkers (AM) angel-threaded stick feed
Angel-threaded twistlock feedneck (not pictured)
Stainless Freak back (tip and inserts not included)
Lapco shoulder stock w/ ASA
Maddman autococker spring kit (not pictured)
Shocktech delrin bolt
WGP internals
Autococker valve tool (not pictured)

The only wear&tear worth noting is not on the marker itself. The knurling on the CCM cocking rod has been worn down quite a bit and the stainless Freak back is dinged pretty dinged up, but both (and everything else) are still still in fine working order. There is one problem I must note though. The ANS reg, although recently rebuilt, has yet again developed a leak. The tech at my local field assured me that it should be a simple fix with a little lube, but I don't care to mess with it any more than I already have. It will come with the a set of new o-rings for the reg's internals, a new plug for the burst disc, and a new spring (leftovers from a rebuild kit). Aside from that, all you would need is some lube and maybe a new burst disc. Barring those minor problems, this marker will make a fine shooter for anyone interested. It has served me well in several recball games, and a few tournaments as well. Its sure to provide years of competitive use for its new owner too.

Asking Price: $300
Im pretty set on this price. Willing to flex a little (not much) depending on the offer. Also, please note that this does not include shipping. Once I have a buyer I will calculate shipping depending on the destination and the preferences of the buyer.

Trades I'm Interested in:
I could really use the cash, but I'm open to new/different markers as well. Only interested in markers in good working order (no parts or fixer-uppers). I would prefer to trade for a modern non-cocker-based pump like a VSC or Sterling, but I'm also open to semi-autos (no blowbacks or Ions). I will consider any trade within these limitations.

One more thing... I'm not parting it out!
I can think of at least 3 people (probably several more) on this forum that will read this and immediately ask me to part out certain things... like the AM stick feed or the CCM pump kit. The answer, in advance, is no thanks! If I can't sell the whole package I would prefer to keep the whole package. On the other hand, if I find a buyer who is willing to make me a deal on the marker minus certain parts, I would then (and only then) be willing to sell those parts individually.

Thanks for looking. Make offers via PM or e-mail to tigerdave714@yahoo.com

My E-Bay Feedback
My StockClassPaintball.com Feedback
My AO Feedback
Old 01-08-2006, 08:17 PM
*713*

Default Re: AIM/CCM custom Sniper2 for sale/trade

free up for a sexy pump, if i could id buy it.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Spyder Addict

I know you said no parting out....but, I would like to buy the CCM kit for cash and send you my stock pneumatics that way you will still have a working cocker to sell. I understand if you take time to see if it sells. Just remember that I'm here if you are interested.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:26 PM
Pump Freak!

Thanks but no thanks on that pneumatics offer. I'd rather just sell this whole package as-is. There are always pump kits floating around on the SCP forum though. Check it out. I'm sure you'll find something you like.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:24 PM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

Dang! If I hadn't just dumped a lot of cash on my Timmy!

Somebody buy this marker from me personally seeing it in person I can say it is flippin sweet!!

JB.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Pump Freak!

Price Lowered... was $350, now its $300 even!