Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2006, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Ugly Phantom, Pump Mag, C3, and 007 for sale @ MCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by covert24
yea ill go slit someone elses wrists before i go buy that home boy.
???

Proud Owner of an Automag!
Old 01-11-2006, 10:27 AM
Banned

in other words id never buy that....Home Boy
Old 01-13-2006, 08:04 PM
BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID

EDIT: This post does not belong here and has therefore been deleted. This section of the forum is reserved for people who are actually interested in pump paintball markers. If you have no interest and only wish to insult those of us who use them, don't bother posting here again. And check your PMs. Consider yourself warned.
Old 01-13-2006, 08:50 PM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

If you don't like pump's don't post in the pump forum! You can have an opinion but your post is more like bashing rather than an opinion. I play both pump and semi and enjoy both aspect's and can get elimination's with either which it is very possible to do so!

You don't have to like pump's but please don't post in this forum and bash them.

Thanks,
JB.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead
1 question what would make any body with half a brain buy a pump paintball gun.
I'm sorry I actually didn't answer your question. Well the reason why I bought my first pump gun is cause I was going to the local field and on certain day's there was not a lot of competition and I ran into problem's with even getting to play cause nobody wanted to play against a guy with a shocker! So I bought a PMI traccer and on day's that there wasn't too many regular's I played with it to level the playing field.

Other reason's...

It bring's a challenge to the game being the underdog.
Help's work on your aim, snapshooting, skill and strategy as you have to rely on them more rather than rate of fire.
I've learned that pump player's are a lot easier to get along with and have more integrity than most other player's which make's for a day of play where I won't have to worry about people wiping my hit's or being overshot by an ego (not the marker)!

Like I've said before I play both semi and pump but my preferance is definitely pump without a doubt. I own a VSC phantom and an Ironmen Intimidator and the phantom see's more field time than my Timmy hand's down!

If you do by chance come back to read this and reply I would really appreciate it if you do not flame or bash pump's you have a right to your opinion but no need to flame someone for wanting one or owning one is necessary!

Thanks,
JB.
Old 01-14-2006, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead
i laughed at my friend when he got 1 and when we played he got 3 shots off and i shot 50 and hit him 40 out of the 50 shots and he never touched me. put it simple they suck.

IF this even happened, your friend had no pump experience. Try playing some 1 on 1 against an experienced pump player. You might find it a bit more difficult. You shot 50 balls and hit him 40 times? Right....sounds like somebody has been psychologicaly scarred from being schooled by a pump player.

Save the trolling for PBN or Tipmann, please.
Old 01-14-2006, 07:19 AM
Pump Freak!

Deleted the offensive post. All others be warned as well. You dont have to like pumps to post here... but if you cant carry on a normal conversation without trash talking our markers of choice just keep your mouth shut.

So back to the topic at hand. Ive been cruising MCB for other stuff lately and I've come to the conclusion that several of their members tend to over-price stuff and I think I know why. 1) Thats where the collectors hang out and some of these are more like "artifacts" than paintball guns to them 2) They have bigger bank accounts than the average player. and 3) Lots of them don't really wanna sell anyway. Seriously... look in their galleries. Some of these guys have invested $10,000 easy on their collection. Problem is... paintball guns depreciate like cars do. Use it once and you'll NEVER get what you want for it. And when they do sell, they're usually selling within that circle of people so they're used to the big numbers and the necessary haggling down.

Anyway... they're still some nice guns.
Old 01-14-2006, 07:45 AM

Yeah a lot of the MCB guy's prices are high but I think Dave hit the nail on the head.

What you all don't realize that if it wasn't for massive sites like pbnation that marker's wouldn't depreciate as much as they do. Kid's/adult's get desperate to sell and will take a lowball then once he sell's it for that price other's start selling at that price. I can literally buy certain marker's off of there and take them to my local field and resell them for a lot more (which I have done before)and make a good size profit!The guy probably doesn't go there (smart move) and doesn't realize that C3's have dropped like a rock in price along with some of the other marker's.

If I had the money though I would definitely pick up one of his mag's!

JB.
Old 01-14-2006, 07:57 AM
Banned

pumps are awesome. there was a guy at one of the fiedls i go to and he had this crap pump. he was owning these ppl. mind u it was in a speedball field and everyone else had dm4s and cockers. he had the little 10 shot tbes in his pocket. i ddint want to play just watch this guy own ppl.