Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > News & Updates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2006, 01:30 PM
wat

Default A CarolinaPBS News Post

Well guys I hate that I have to be posting this so soon. But..

Carolina PBS seems to not be as popular as I anticipated. I've now been "Live" for 2 weeks and guess how many orders I have had?

0. Zero. Cero. Negative. None.

I, and many others, can't understand why this is happening. But I do know one thing, if it keeps up..CarolinaPBS.com will not be here for long. I have business expenses to pay and when I'm not making money, they can't be paid..

So this is where you come in. This is a thread asking for YOUR help. I'm not saying to spam, no one likes spammers. Not to mention you'll get banned. But spread the word to your friends about the website. Especially you guys who have already purchased from me. I think (and have heard) that my buying experience more than speaks for itself. I have several repeat buyers who buy from me, but they alone cannot keep me going. I'm going to have to see some business or I may no longer be your friendly neighborhood dealer..

Also. I'd like to state that I will no longer be accepting PM orders. If you'd like to order, I'd prefer that you do it through the website order system. This allows me to keep much better records and allow your ordering process to run smoothly. You also have access to invoices, tracking, etc. all from the website. You'll notice that I charge a flat rate shipping fee. This is because I ship from all over the United States, mainly from New York, New Jersey, and Virginia. It is impossible to narrow down the cost of shipping per product from which distributor carries what, so for now the flat rate will have to do. I feel as if a 10 dollar shipping charge is not too much to ask. The only circumstance you should feel you need to PM me are in those that you are looking for a product you may not see on the site. Although we have tried to include every product I carry, we are human, and we may have missed something.

So, in closing, all I am asking for is support. Some of my pricing may not look like the best, but I, as a seller, have to meet certain requirements for advertised pricing. I also have to make profit on items. If another person is selling a ton cheaper than me (good example is the Promasters at Action Village) then chances are, I can't beat their price. If it's a 10 dollar difference then I guess the choice is yours of who to buy from.

Thanks alot for those of you who read this,

-durrell
http://www.carolinapbs.com/catalog/
Old 08-24-2006, 01:33 PM
RaWr

Default Re: A CarolinaPBS News Post

Well said D, and you know that my orders would certainly go to you if I did not have my own shop.

However I have been suggesting you to everyone I have seen looking for gear and almost all of them say they will give you a shot, obviously either they dont give you a shot or they have yet to place their orders.
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Old 08-24-2006, 01:38 PM
Imperial Outbreak

If I didn't quit playing paintball I would have bought a promaster, and my friend just bought a timmy, but is looking for an '06 ego, I'll be sure to send him a link to you're site and tell him to buy from you.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:44 PM
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedBarron
Well said D, and you know that my orders would certainly go to you if I did not have my own shop.

However I have been suggesting you to everyone I have seen looking for gear and almost all of them say they will give you a shot, obviously either they dont give you a shot or they have yet to place their orders.
Yeah I know.

It seems most of the people I hear from are either impatient if I can't get back to them quick enough, or indecisive..and end up buying used. Or some or just play..dumb? if that's the word and go pay a ton more elsewhere just because. I just don't know. I'm at my wit's end here and can't understand why people aren't buying.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:56 PM
RaWr

Well I might just have a couple of cases of paint sitting in my cart, I think that I will checkout as soon as I talk to a few people, I have an idea so I need to work some stuff out. (Your paint prices beat mine on average by 2 bucks. btw )
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Old 08-24-2006, 01:59 PM
*713*

zomg i ned to drive my car more to advertise . ill spread the word some more lol.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:12 PM

sorry dude if i had a credit card i would definately order from there ^_^ considering that i actually live in the carolinas... wish ya luck
Flame Drop
Warped Sportz Volumizer
ACI 68/3000 HP
Old 08-24-2006, 02:27 PM
Intermediate Player

I'm in the Carolina's too. What part?? If your in NC then I might stop by maybe. If your in SC, still might swing by there next weekend.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:30 PM

I live in Raleigh NC ^_^

didnt know anyone from north carolina used this forum board
Flame Drop
Warped Sportz Volumizer
ACI 68/3000 HP
Old 08-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Listen to Bob Marley

I wish we had a private message feature so we didnt spam up this thread

Sorry to hear about the luck durrell, Ill have to buy from the site now i guess though.