Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2006, 08:13 PM
wat

Default Michael Vick's brother thrown out of VT

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefoo...tory/9149124/1

I dont know how many of you watch college football but I know you ALL know how good of a player Michael Vick is. Well, his little brother, Marcus was being debated earlier this season as one of the best QB's in the country when VT was undefeated. Friday, he was kicked out of VT. I suggest you read the whole story, that writer tore him (Marcus) a new one, haha. Thoughts? I think he deserved it..like the writer said, Vince Young and Vick come from the same background. 1 is one of the best college football quarterbacks of all time, the other is a miserable failure. It just goes to show where money and fame can get you..
Old 01-06-2006, 08:35 PM
12/26/03

Default Re: Michael Vick's brother thrown out of VT

tl;dr , not tat long but i justh ad 2 exams and dont want to read anymore haha
Old 01-06-2006, 08:39 PM
I build custom Timmies

It's funny how a little money and fame can corrupt people. Anyone else see this little pattern that happens through life. Makes me proud to be poor

Fred
MY FEEDBACK
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=202
Old 01-06-2006, 08:41 PM

Man, thats terrible. I always thought he was a decent guy, and he was a good quarterback. No matter what stupid crap he did. Thats a shame that he is such as spoiled bastard.I hope VT can find another quarterback.
2k2 OSKUSA.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:42 PM
Banned

Vince Young isn't one of the greatest of all time. The kid is talented, but makes some bad decisions. VT Alumni have been wanting him out since the underage incident and this was there chance. He will pop up somewhere else, get drafted to the NFL and make lots more money than any of us. Hate it or love it.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredPo
It's funny how a little money and fame can corrupt people. Anyone else see this little pattern that happens through life. Makes me proud to be poor

Fred

This is so true. Im glad I have had a humble and modest life so far. No big screen tvs, no huge houses, no extravegant cars. I know it will only help me in the future.
2k2 OSKUSA.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe
I hope VT can find another quarterback.
If I was VT I would recruit Terry Mitchell. He went to school in Va Beach, was going to goto WVU, but decided for prep school for a year, so will be a freshman next year. He's very talented and played for a school that this past season was one of the best in the COUNTRY. The year before that when he was a senior they won States. He's 100% Division 1-A material and is a VA boy. Could be a real good comodity for 3 years.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:53 PM
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeZus
Vince Young isn't one of the greatest of all time. The kid is talented, but makes some bad decisions. VT Alumni have been wanting him out since the underage incident and this was there chance. He will pop up somewhere else, get drafted to the NFL and make lots more money than any of us. Hate it or love it.
I hope you meant Marcus Vick.

I dont care what anyone says, any quarterback than can run for 250 yards and still pass 75 percent with 200 yards passing in a National Championship game deserves HIGH recognition. Vince Young is going places. There's a few cool guys on PBN who think they should rag Vince because "he's not a good pocket passer", well watch the Rose Bowl again and tell me how many times he dropped out of the pocket..

Now back to Vick. He'll get drafted but I don't think he'll ever be as good as his brother, at least not for a few years. He hasn't had the experience needed to be good in the NFL yet.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Fluent in Stroll

i didnt read the article, but wasnt he a felon before going to VT? and he got on the team and was an ass the whole time, showing unsportsmanlike conduct whenever he could, and them just recently he stomped on some guys calf during a game. the coach had threatened him before with kicking him off, and then he goes and does that. he deserves it and im glad hes gone.

btw, i am infact biased against VT because my brother goes to UVA.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:12 PM
Banned

No, that first sentence I meant Vince Young. Quit riding his package. He isn't one of the best of all time PERIOD. He is an awesome football player, but he is nothing on the level of greatest of all time quarterback. The rest of that was about Marcus Vick, I walked away and forgot what I was typing about. You have to realize that any quarterback with speed is gonna be able to run well. When you are in pass coverage you are covering the PASS, not a run. If you've got one guy spying the QB, he has one person to beat. You beat that one person and you've got 10-15 yards per carry. Scrambling for 15 yards is not nearly as impressive as rushing for it. Look at the Falcons. They aren't going anywhere until Vick gets a solid line and can sit in the pocket.