Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2006, 10:10 AM
New Guy.. Who's that?

Default Re: Q-loaded Avant

Isn't there a way you can mount the qloader on the top without using the tube at all? Yeah, I imagine you would need to do some modification, but that would get rid of the tube.. Maybe..
Old 08-10-2006, 04:03 PM
To the MAX

there's an adaptor for it, but it makes it as high as a hopper. but i like how i have it. it's super balanced. there's no weight on the barrel so it's easy to aim and fire super fast. as for setting up and stuff, i have a revvy hooked up to the crank thing, it's easy to load that way and a lot faster. i dont' want to get rid of the tube, it gives it a certian look. anyways i have a lot of work flow wise cause it still runs 700-800psi. (checked everything today and realized it cycles at 250 and at 400 it runs decent, but i can't get much for fps, and at 800 i can get it running perfect. tommorow, i'm drilling the VA and Valve)
anyways, you'd be amazed at how comfertable it is holding and shooting. you rest the pod on top of your shoulder, and brace the bottle with your arm, and you can walk the trigger holding the gun with one hand while aiming perfectly. of course...it kicks like a b**** right now cause it doesn't flow well enough hah it deffinetly caps at 14 very easily. unloaded a full pod in about 10s
anyways, i'm glad everyone likes my little gun. when it's complete, i'm hoping for 40bps at 300psi at 280-290fps. think it's do-able?

My Feedback! (+9/-0)

ಠ_ಠ
Old 08-10-2006, 06:01 PM
i will rain apon u!!!

where did u get the wholl q oader setup i have the same gun and barrel.
Old 08-10-2006, 06:08 PM
To the MAX

i bought the setup direct from the q-loader site. i think it was 80 somethin bucks including 2nd day shipping. I'm kinda annoyed at my gun right now. mostly because the other night when i had it running at 400psi, it wasn't really shooting very fast. today i chucked in the stock spring (light valve stock main) and cranked it to 800 before i got a lot of speed. i can't crank the velocity all the way in, it's to heavy of a spring for that lol.
How do ya like the barrel? i don't see many people with them. Personally, i love it lol

My Feedback! (+9/-0)

ಠ_ಠ
Old 08-11-2006, 06:53 AM
i will rain apon u!!!

i love that barrel what paint do you run threw it i use diablo 13. and sometimes evils.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:41 AM
To the MAX

i usually play woodsball, so for the most part, whatever i can buy in large quantities at the time for what cash i've got. whcih usually means Scorch. from wally's lol. it fires nice in my gun without any problems, but i liked X-ball Gold more.

My Feedback! (+9/-0)

ಠ_ಠ