Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2006, 08:41 PM

Default Question's on my MR1...

I just bought a MR1 so that I have an insanely durable gun next to my Pilot ACS..... I have two questions... Kingman says this gun is insanely durable.. is it as durable as the Tippmann 98C? By that I mean less oiling compared to Electra's and Pilots and Tl's... and also, I keep hearing about the sear being ruined real quick, is this true? One more.. I am taking it to the field soon to chronograph it I need it down to 275... do I need a new spring to get it that low? thank's in advance!
Old 07-28-2006, 08:59 PM
myspace.com/redlantern

Default Re: Question's on my MR1...

If it's new out of the box, you will either need a spring kit or to cut the spring.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:17 PM

Ok I also have one on taking apart my bolt-assembly for oiling...When I take it apart to put it back in I do tap the trigger to lower the Sear to put the hammer back in right? Also, the Striker goes in past the sear and the buffer stays INFRONT Of the sear aka not right next to the striker right? Basically this is like the Pilot ACS that I have atsept you actually have to kinda bump the gun to get the stuff to come out since it's not as easy to strip as most other Spyder's correct?
Old 08-20-2006, 11:17 AM
New Guy

dude, just take out the quick strip pin, pull out the cocking screw to remove your bolt. now for the striker, remove the handle. 2 screws, 1 in the front, and one in the back. detach it, be safe with the air line, then pull out the bolt then use the allen key that came with the gun to push the striker out. when you put the striker back in, flat part on the bottom, oring towards the front, and that black rubber thing is the last thing. then put in your spring and velocity adjuster. just be sure your gun is not cocked before you strip it.