Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-28-2006, 05:00 PM
vikingshadow's Avatar
vikingshadow vikingshadow is offline
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Where my stuff is. Duh!
Posts: 6,950
Default Re: What the *Poof* is my problem???

LOL - I actually thought of that. No, I used to go only for the Shocker forum. Then it got to be the same blessed thing over and over...."No vs threads!" repeated 50 times a day.....

Then, I went for the Angel forums, but that wasn't too happening. I found the video thread, but even that got to be a joke after awhile. I've been checking into the OSST, but all the idiots in ST are now able to go into the OSST thread and it's a joke now. I've posted TWICE in the politics forum in 3 years, and got chewed for those two posts.

It's an addiction...but I'm stopping today!

BTW - Druid, I believe that in a round about way, that's exactly right!
__________________
Pressing on
Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Anonymous
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Voodoo Voodoo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 42
Default Re: What the *Poof* is my problem???

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingshadow
I don't get ANYTHING of use from there, and I believe someone needs to kick me in the nads for even looking there.
just fly out to so cal sometime, i will help u out with a quick kick and send ya back
__________________
Formerly known as War Ram
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-28-2006, 07:36 PM
thechubbss12's Avatar
thechubbss12 thechubbss12 is offline
Indian
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Posts: 1,506
Default Re: What the *Poof* is my problem???

I got to PBN to buy... not to sell or to trade... Well minus a trude for my buddy.... Other then that i check out what kind of tornies are in OK then thats about it....

In fact i hate PBN... if anything i would rather go here or SEA, Spyderzone, AOG, PBF, COG, OKPBF.... anything else well worth my time not full of morons who coulding tell the diffrence between a hammer and a screw driver...
__________________
OKC Yayo

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=1831 <-FEEDBACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwjimmy
Props to thechubbss12......
the appraisal pimp!!!!
http://www.splatsavers.homestead.com/products.html <- buy these headbands!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-28-2006, 07:41 PM
TheRedBarron's Avatar
TheRedBarron TheRedBarron is offline
RaWr
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Over there ->
Posts: 3,029
Default Re: What the *Poof* is my problem???

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrell
I go there and post in a few different subforums. Once you get below the top level you weed out ALOT of the noobs. My post count there has actually passed my post count here because there's days here when there's less posts on this whole forum than 1 thread on PBN. Although, this is still my homepage.
OT ftw, ahh I havent ventured over yet this month I bet you guys miss me.
__________________
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Nader's Avatar
Nader Nader is offline
Do what you like.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Whore Island, CO
Posts: 1,227
Default Re: What the *Poof* is my problem???

Only thing I'm on PBN for is the Shocker OTM contest so those little ****s can drool over it.

Oh and I sometimes help someone out that needs something fixed on their shocker.

That's all I ever use the BSnation fo.

Sad to hear that vike is addicted....hehe...but I can understand....I guess
__________________
Stay on the other side of the road
'Cause you can never tell
We've a thirst like a gang of devils
We're the boys of the county hell
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-28-2006, 09:47 PM
UKwithPride's Avatar
UKwithPride UKwithPride is offline
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Nor_Cal
Posts: 1,500
Default Re: What the *Poof* is my problem???

I visit mainly ST, OSST, and the ST video forums. I love it there. lol
__________________
If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-28-2006, 10:13 PM
smakdacrak smakdacrak is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 98
Default Re: What the *Poof* is my problem???

See in OT PBnation threads, you can ask random, but important things like: "Who would win in a fight? Dragon or VIke?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-28-2006, 10:38 PM
druid's Avatar
druid druid is offline
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: hiding behind my 114/45 :D
Posts: 3,547
Default Re: What the *Poof* is my problem???

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingshadow
BTW - Druid, I believe that in a round about way, that's exactly right!
lol...I figured...see, regardless of my 'popularity' status (or lack of it) on here, I am right most of the time...not always....but most times
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-28-2006, 10:40 PM
bigred76's Avatar
bigred76 bigred76 is offline
Resident *******
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 6,228
Default Re: What the *Poof* is my problem???

Shens. You merely use your Druid powers to read my mind and post what I'm about to say, thus you're almost always right. The only times when you're wrong are because you can't read my mind because your daughters are around...
__________________
SOC (+41, -0) | PBN (+12, -0) | New PBN (+20, -0)

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-28-2006, 10:43 PM
druid's Avatar
druid druid is offline
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: hiding behind my 114/45 :D
Posts: 3,547
Default Re: What the *Poof* is my problem???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76
Shens. You merely use your Druid powers to read my mind and post what I'm about to say, thus you're almost always right. The only times when you're wrong are because you can't read my mind because your daughters are around...
the only way you could ever be more 'right' than me is if you were sawed in half from head to toe and the 'left' side caught on fire.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:26 AM.