Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2006, 09:38 AM
In Heaven with the Goodie Goodies dressed in white

Default The Weather

I'm Curious hows, the weather were you live for me it's stinking hot probably about 98. So what about you?
Old 07-26-2006, 09:53 AM
Listen to Bob Marley

Default Re: The Weather

98 aint **** lol. i played soccer in oregon this past weekend and it was 108, while we had a game at 1:30/
Old 07-26-2006, 10:11 AM
Respected Player

98 is still pretty bad though lol. Its been in the mid 80's here in New York.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:26 AM
<<< And i do MO

98+ for in houston, or raining lol
Old 07-26-2006, 10:43 AM
Intermediate Player

It's probaly about 94 in Asheboro North Carolina. hot to me but not that hot to yaw.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:47 AM
wat

101 in Goldsboro, North Carolina today. 50 percent humidity. Yeah, needless to say I'm staying inside.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:49 AM
*713*

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerpinecone
98+ for in houston, or raining lol
yup, its pouring here. got home from work drenched
Old 07-26-2006, 11:11 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

110-115 all last week - upper 90's Saturday and Sunday - then back to about 106 today. Nast, hot, dusty and windy. No real rain for about 6 months now, just a couple of showers about a month ago.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:26 AM
In Heaven with the Goodie Goodies dressed in white

Just reached 101 and is still getting hotter... I'm so we finally decided to get AC
Old 07-26-2006, 11:53 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Seen this before, but it's funny anyways!

Just moved to Oklahoma! Now this is a state that knows how to live!! Beautiful sunny days and warm balmy evenings. What a place! It is beautiful. I've finally found my home. I love it here.

July 9th:
Really heating up. Got to 100 today. Not a problem. Live in an air-conditioned home, drive an air-conditioned car. What a pleasure to see the sun everyday like this. I'm turning into a sun worshipper.

July 10th:
Had the backyard landscaped with western plants today. Lots of cactus and rocks. What a breeze to maintain. No more mowing the lawn for me. Another scorcher today, but I love it here.

July 11th:
The temperature hasn't been below 100 all week. How do people get used to this kind of heat? At least, it's kind of windy though. But getting used to the heat is taking longer than I expected.

July 12th:
Fell asleep by the community pool. (Got 3rd degree burns over 60% of my body). Missed 3 days of work. What a dumb thing to do. I learned my lesson though. Got to respect the ol' sun in a climate like this.

July 13th:
I missed Lomita (my cat) sneaking into the car when I left this morning. By the time I got to the hot car at noon, Lomita had died and swollen up to the size of a shopping bag, then popped like a water balloon. The car now smells like Kibbles and $hits. I learned my lesson though. No more pets in this heat. Good ol' Mr. Sun strikes again.

July 14th:
The wind sucks. It feels like a giant freaking blow dryer!! And it's hot as hell. The home air-conditioner is on the fritz and the AC repairman charged $200 just to drive by and tell me he needed to order parts.

July 15th:
Been sleeping outside on the patio for 3 nights now, $225,000 house and I can't even go inside. Lomita is the lucky one. Why did I ever come here?

July 16th:
It's 115 degrees. Finally got the air-conditioner fixed today. It cost $500 and gets the temperature down to 85. I hate this stupid state.

July 17th:
If another wise a$$ cracks, 'Hot enough for you today?' I'm going to strangle him. D@mn heat. By the time I get to work, the radiator is boiling over, my clothes are soaking wet, and I smell like baked cat!!

July 18th:
Tried to run some errands after work. Wore shorts, and when I sat on the seats in the car, I thought my a$$ was on fire. My skin melted to the seat. I lost 2 layers of flesh and all the hair on the back of my legs and a$$ . . . Now my car smells like burnt hair, fried a$$, and baked cat.

July 19th:
The weather report might as well be a d@mn recording. Hot and sunny. Hot and sunny. Hot and sunny. It's been too hot to do snot for 2 d@mn months and the weatherman says it might really warm up next week. Doesn't it ever rain in this d@mn state? Water rationing will be next, so my $1700 worth of cactus will just dry up and blow over. Even the cactus can't live in this d@mn heat.

July 20th: Welcome to HELL! Temperature got to 115 today. Cactus are dead. Forgot to crack the window and blew the d@mn windshield out of the car. The installer came to fix it and guess what he asked me??? "Hot enough for you today?" My sister had to spend $1,500 to bail me out of jail.

Freaking Oklahoma. What kind of a sick demented idiot would want to live here?? Will write later to let you know how the trial goes.

And to think, it's hotter in August here than in July!