Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Electronic Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2006, 08:40 AM
New Guy

Default pilot acs

Hey guys i just got my new blue to black fade pilot acs and its awsome i know what kind of upgrades to get for it but do u think i should get a t board when the gun shoots 20bps? Thanks for ur help.
Old 07-23-2006, 10:06 AM

Default Re: pilot acs

No get a Tboard later. First thing I would do is get a new barrel and a new electronic hopper. And be prepared to spend some money on a hopper. That is one product that "you get what you pay for" term really does come into terms.
CIP Assault Block
Palmer Regulator
Bob Long 1200 PSI Gauge
32* Spring Kit
Old 07-23-2006, 11:33 AM

well i say get a barrell and a spring kit. Get a different feedneck because the stock one sits your hopper to high what else umm get out of CO2 and get compressed air and i think that is good to make it an alright gun oh yeah and get a different hopper because the gravity ones are alright but you have to go electronic either an egg or halo those are both good hoppers
Old 07-23-2006, 11:42 AM
Marine Corps.

meh ... i'd rather go for electronic hopper first. It would be better shooting 50 feet straight than corkscrewing all over the place because of chops ...

After that get a Barrel, then get a clamping feedneck. HPA is always good also ... Then unless you want to go LP your fine...

A springkit could be gotten between any one of these. They're not expensive, only about 10 bucks or so.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:00 PM
New Guy

thanks guys im already know what hopper im gettin its the egg2 best hopper ever and then after that im getting a clamping feed neck and dye stickies and play awhile with it like that then im gettin an all american barrel and a hpa tank but i havent even play ed with the gun yet so i dont know yet if i need a t board but thanks for all ur input guys.
Old 07-23-2006, 03:41 PM
New Guy

Yeah deffinatly upgrade the feed neck. The stock one makes your hopper (electric or not) stick out and up way to much. I was in an airbunker with my stock feedneck and all my friend said stuck out was my hopper cause of the stupid feedneck. Also upgrade to HPA, almost mandatory if your gonna do a tourny cause the consistancy of your velocity depends on the type of gas your using, plus most fields have free air all day and pay for co2. Also if your a fan of the tank sitting more inside to the trigger upgrade to a drop forward and macroline kit but that is really to your preferance.The stock barrel may look pretty on the ACS but the spiral in the barrel makes cheap paintballs go wherever they feel like going. Well that and co2. Me personally I upgraded to a 32 degrees Quiet Riot wisper barrel and I say I've been impressed with it ever since I bought it. One more must have is gonna have to be an electric hopper. Thats a must for this gun cause a gravity feed hopper ain't gonna give you the balls per second needed for this marker. A cheap relieable hopper out there I find to be is the halo backman hopper (not the halo b) which would run around 42-50 bucks depending on where bought. Also a cool looking hopper thats works well is the Viewloader Egg hopper I believe its called or revolution II.
Old 07-23-2006, 10:22 PM

I added a CCM Feedneck which rocks, I also added a Evolution Hopper which I got for.. "Free" however that thing broke way to easily so I downgraded to a Revolution. I added an Evil Driver Red\Black Fade barrel to completly match the Red\Black fade on the Pilot ACS (you can also match the blue\black fade) however from what I hear, Dye UltraLite Barrels are the best out there. I'll stick with my Evil Driver for now I have had no problems since it shoots GOOD and BAD paint equally well! Unlike J J Ceramic Barrels
Old 09-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Divinity II Georgia

No offense, but have you shot a JJ b4? I love mine, shoots fine. Also i have a question on HPA :http://www.firstcallpaintball.com/pa...5f382a23ed5889

or

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/...U=031-189-0001

the Guerilla Air is more expensive by a few bucks, and his a 9.6 on PBreview, but i love WGP, the tank has a 8.9 on PBreview and is a bit cheaper, not to mention the WGP customer service is great. Which one guys which one.
CP No Friction ASA
Shocktech Mini-Drop
QEV
Egg 2 with Speedfeed
47/3000 HPA Crossfire
Old 09-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Divinity II Georgia

Anybody out there!
CP No Friction ASA
Shocktech Mini-Drop
QEV