Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2006, 09:09 PM
makin my way to the top of the food chain.

Default family problems

hey guys sry i havnt been on here latly but my dad just left my mom one night and didnt come home and hes not going to. so my dad just ****ing left us. so basically im goin threw alot right now and i havnt been at home for like a week so anyone PMing me or andything sry but im not gonna be online a whole lot. just figured id let you guys know im not dead.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:24 PM
I hate dre

Default Re: family problems

wow that sucks.

I have feared my parents would get a divorce. My dad got layed off a few years ago and he has been angry since. He gets angry over the smallest things because he is so stressed out. He feels he doesn't live up to his brothers or friends because he has never has had his own house (we (whole family) live with my grandparents) and he just hasnt been happy. Just recently he has gotten a job (at my hs, well school district, but its actually pretty nice) and he is actually starting to be happy again. I haven't seen him smile or really laugh in a long time. He finally feels like his is part of a group again and that he actually belongs.

well im done. Between this and pbn osst, I am in tears right now from memories
Old 01-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Weeeee!

Wow. Sorry to hear these sad stories in your lives fellas. My prayers go out to you and your families. If I can interject with some insight I’d like to share that… Your family is a part of your lives, you have to choose how to live with these situations. You can either dwell on the negativity of both situations and let it bring you down or turn it around and make it into a positive. For Lewizz no one will need you more than your mom as she will feel the burden now of your father leaving. It is up to you now to stand up and be there for her and any siblings you may have. You can be the light to let them know that this will pass and you all will be happy again. It is up to you all to choose it to happen…

For Sprky, support your pops. He sounds like he is doing a lot better. Show him that you are proud of him. Nothing says lovin like hearing someone so close to you tell you that they are proud of you and that they are in your life. He may have been down because if I were in a similar situation of not being able to support my own family I too would feel down and un-needed. Show him that you need him. Let him show and share his knowledge even though you may know how to do it already. Feeling needed is a great feeling in some situations.

Again good luck to both of you and if ya need any scripture. Hit me up. I have some. Just remember that life won’t give you more than you can handle and to use that old cliché. If life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:44 PM
I hate dre

he does share his knowledge.

I tihnk some of his funnest times is when we work together doing wiring. Last tri in school we wired in a house together.

Actually its funny, he went like 3-4 years without like an actual full time job, and he gets one at my school, and actually has to decline an offer on another job.
Old 01-04-2006, 10:05 PM
wat

Sorry to hear that guys. I have to agree with everything dre says. The only thing I can relate it to, is my grandma dying last October. She had lived with my family for about 8 years so of course we were all very close to her. But, when the time came (I'm a firm believer in this) I knew the night she died that she had passed before everyone told me, so I feel like God helped me through the entire thing. I only shed one tear the entire time, before the funeral when I laid a single rose beside her before they shut the casket, knowing that was the last time I would see her..when only a week earlier she had been in her chair playing with the babies she kept, alive and healthy. So, I know you guys may not believe in God, but if you can't turn to Him (He's very good at comforting, and if you think he doesn't love you because you dont believe in him, think again )

If you DO believe in God, remember this:
God brings us to it, to bring us through it. I myself have problems with that sometimes, but it always works out in the end. And of course, if you ever need a friend to talk to that's a good listener PM me or hit me up on AIM.
Old 01-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Resident *******

I'm with Darryl and Dre. They stole everything I was gonna say so I'll make this short: Hit me up if you need anyone to talk to, anytime, anywhere.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 01-05-2006, 12:28 AM
makin my way to the top of the food chain.

i have an older sister but she just got married and shes gonna be a mom. i know i need to support my mom and my whole family is taking care of us and everything. ive shed tears over this but not in front of anyone, they all keep tellin me about how there all family and i dont need to hide it and that i can talk to any of them. i just sorta keep it to myself. but i talk to my closest friends about it tho. my moms goin threw enough she doesnt need me to be a crying mess. i think my aunts and cousins are worried about me tho. the reason why this is so shocking is because igrew up in a home of like by the book baptist bible believing parents. i couldnt even listen to rock music. and my home life was always so solid and stuff and my friends parents would be goin threw stuff and id comfort my friends then go home to my "perfect" family. until one day it all just smacks me in the face and i realize that my family just fell to pieces. now im just like all my friends who have had torn familys and i cant go back home to my perfect little home. the good thing is hes still takin care of our bills and made sure my mom could go shopping. but hes still gone and doesnt want to come back and im pretty sure hes got another family right now. its hard but if the world didnt suck so much we would all fall off.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:09 AM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drefish99
If life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Then find someone who's life gave them Vodka and throw a party!- Ron White

im not very religous, but i do believe that God does things for a reason. If you dont find your way through it on your own, he'll help you out. Use every hurdle in your life to your advantage and learn something from it.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 01-05-2006, 04:14 AM
Bling Bling Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76
I'm with Darryl and Dre. They stole everything I was gonna say so I'll make this short: Hit me up if you need anyone to talk to, anytime, anywhere.
You don't personally know me, but I have two ears that are good for listening, any time you need it just hit me up....

HacKeR (Dan)

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 01-05-2006, 05:34 AM

Respected, period.

Sorry to hear you guys, that really sucks. Its unfortunate how many marriages end in divorce these days. I wish you the best and there will always be people to talk to around here. My AIM and Yahoo messenger id is shunut79 hit me up I'm pretty much on all the time if you need anything. You can even try hitting up the KUSAchat room on AIM, just go to KUSAchat.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations