Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2006, 09:00 AM
Formerly Dunkler Engel

Default I think I'm being ripped off...

I had my PSP and didn't really use it a whole lot and I wanted an Ipod so I post it on the Nation and I find this guy named Wanger and he wanted to trade his 4gb Nano and Fm transmitter+$40 for my PSP and games and stuff. I agree to ship first and send my psp out about 3 months ago. The problem is I still have yet to get my Ipod. He claimed to have shipped it and gotten signature conformation via USPS, well I never recieved any package or signed for anything so something was not right. After about a month of trying to get him to find it, he finally says they never shipped it from the store because something about him not paying right. Well he picked it up and took it to UPS to ship it to me. This was about the time I went to New Orleans so I expected to find it when I got home. It still wasn't here. I repeatedly asked him for a tracking number, but her won't give it to me, it seems if I ask him certain questions on MSN the conversation just ends. He says he has a picture of a signature that was signed for the package on the UPS website, but he has yet to show that to me either. What should I do? Also can you ship UPS without getting a tracking number?

Feedback

My DeviantArt page
Old 07-08-2006, 09:09 AM
Has Been

Default Re: I think I'm being ripped off...

that sucks bud...

if u woulda posted it here, i probably woulda bought the games and all off of you

post in the theft report on pbn and be like im calling the authorities and all, maybe hell give in then

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:13 AM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

You still have his address? Contact local authorities and let him know you are doing so.

JB.h
Old 07-08-2006, 09:31 AM
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by QAZ123
You still have his address? Contact local authorities and let him know you are doing so.

JB.h
That's what I'd do.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Formerly Dunkler Engel

What will the local authorities do though? There is still the slim chance he isn't lying and he is just as innocent as me. BTW he's in Eureka, IL so if anyone lives there you could help me maybe. But the thing that makes me think he isn't lying is at first he wanted to meet halfway(Eureka is like a couple hours away), but I'm not to keen on meeting with some random person so I didn't.

Edit- I've also found his myspace- http://www.myspace.com/justinatonu
So it looks to me like he's not trying to hide or anything, or else he's a moron at stealing on the internet

Feedback

My DeviantArt page

Last edited by xNinja-Dolphinx : 07-08-2006 at 10:30 AM.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:57 AM
12/26/03

^ i wouldnt trust that kid with anything
Old 07-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 07-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Indian

LOL Call me mean.... unless he screwed me under 50 dolla... i would screw his name all over then net... I would screw him by posting every bit of information i knew all over the net saying he is a thief and not to be trusted.... Address, name, SNs and internet IP address....

LOL i probibly would have made that guy ship first LOL.

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=1831 <-FEEDBACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwjimmy
Props to thechubbss12......
the appraisal pimp!!!!
http://www.splatsavers.homestead.com/products.html <- buy these headbands!

Last edited by thechubbss12 : 07-08-2006 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Formerly Dunkler Engel

Well the problem is like in my post before I am not sure I am being screwed over, It is possible that he is not lying, and its just very inconveniant for him to be on MSN. Which is why I ask, what will his local cops do? I don't want him to get in trouble unless he really deserves it.

Feedback

My DeviantArt page
Old 07-08-2006, 01:46 PM
viper one

if he shipped fed ex theres a tracking number. i used to work for them years ago stacking boxes in trucks, and there wasnt a package goin through there that didnt have a number on it. if he wont give you the tracking number somethings wrong. anytime you get somethin off of ebay they always give you the tracking number. he's lyin about somethin. dont trust him. flame that punk all over the internet with every piece of personal info you can find on him. also yeah call the local authorities his and yours and have them look up that address you sent the package too and who it belonged to. if your lucky he gave you his real address, and if its fake, something scam artists like to do, hopefully it can be traced back to him.

also all that myspace account info and any online info you got on this guy turn it over to the authorities. it may or may not get resolved but hopefully it will.

in process of customizing body to repair damage done by NDZ EQ bolt not fitting right.