Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Shop Talk > Custom Shop
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2006, 03:20 PM
New Guy

Default Re: Paintball vest

xragon...i wear it because i stay in the woods for an extended period of time. it's perfect. the way i have it now is: I use the whole camelkbak as my gear pack, but it makes me look like a camel in the woods because it's huge on my back. hence the vest situation. I WANT to use just the bladder part of it.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Guy with the Dragun

I'm not that much into the whole scenario thing, but i do play woodsball, and I've never had a situation where i absolutely needed hydration on the field, but if i did, i'd just put a waterbottle in my pod-holder, it won't make you a bigger target, and you dont have to invest money in it
Originally Posted by druid
well...CO2 (or Carbon Dioxide) remains CO2 until trees turn it into Oxygen. So...if there aren't any trees in your tank...it should be fine
hmmm, so if i put a tree in a co2 tank, then it will turn into.... HPA!!!!
Old 01-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Spyder Addict

Couple things about water pouches and paintball...Having the water pack prevents the sloshing noise, the hydration bladders are only $10, the hydration bladder will keep you cold or warm as the case could be and they provide a landing cushion if you land on your back........however slight. So imagin I fall with two 92 cu in tanks on my back.......instead of my back bone taking the impact of the tanks the bladder dispurses the pressure. Let hop you don't need that aspect. As far as how much water you need.......if I have the paint and air capacity which this vest provides.......I only leave the field in a 12 hour game on Sat during the required dinner break......so having it available isn't a bad thing.......besides the water bottle restricts my ammo supply!