Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Resident *******

Default Re: North Korea fires 6 test missiles

I think that we should leave them be. We already screwed up their country once (Korean War), why do we feel the urge to do it again? If they launched a missile at us, our ships out there would shoot them down (unless the Koreans are smart enough to send the missiles into the Stratosphere... doubtfull). You see, each of those ships has at least one of those nice, handy dandy machine guns called "Phalanx" that is fully automated. It locks onto the missile and shoots 20mm shells at a fire rate of just about a 3,000rpm at it. I think they can't touch us, and even if they do... Their entire country goes *poof* by one of our nukes.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 07-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechubbss12
If we dont like someone why not kill him?... I know we have done it before... So screw humanity its called self defence... He needs to die and we are the perfect canidits for the job...

Death to that little asian.
people believe that no price can be put on life, but i believe that is incorrect. because you CAN measure the value of one person's life in comparasson to another on the basis of how many humanity will be effected by their death/continued life. you can kill an idea by killing a person and the death of that idea can stop the death of thousands... and by the idea i am specifically talking about a nuclear attack. kill him, kill the idea, save millions 1 life > 100000 lives... you decide.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Fluent in Stroll

i still say that their launch pads need to have a "malfunction" and explode...

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin-martian
i still say that their launch pads need to have a "malfunction" and explode...
as do i; but i also belive that if a particular house of a particular lunitic happened to have a gas leak and explode, that wouldnt be a bad "malfunction" either. or maybe if a 50cal barret "malfuctioned" a few miles away and his skull "malfunctioned" in preventing penetration..... malfunction sounds wierd when i say it alot... sorta like foot
Old 07-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Fluent in Stroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by claustrophobia9
his skull "malfunctioned" in preventing penetration....
roflwaffles. you get the idea...

Skanking to the beat.

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.

Last edited by marvin-martian : 07-05-2006 at 02:20 PM.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:45 PM

Respected, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76
...(unless the Koreans are smart enough to send the missiles into the Stratosphere... doubtfull)...
Even if they tried to do that we would detect it soon enough to fire a smaller faster missle at it to catch it before it got anywhere.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 07-05-2006, 03:27 PM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Now wouldn't that be something if Durrell and his humor hit the nail right on the head? Who's to say that the 30 second flight of the longer range missile was actually a fault? Ever hear of Ronnie Reagan's Star wars? Who's to say that a "laser"(quote, enquote) really didn't take that missile out 30 seconds after takeoff? Could the Koreans tell whether it was a failed part or whatever or something else? Where is this blown up failed missile? (I've got a lot of questions here don't I? Oops, there's another lol). I know someone that mentioned he has been in Alaska, Hawaii, Colorado and California for the past few weeks. Guess what branch of the service he's in? United States Missile Defense System. He mentioned Korea on the 29th. Did the US already know these missiles were going to be launched? Mooooooooohhhhahahahahaha!!!!! The plot thickens! -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 07-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Banned

Gas went up today.How the hell does a country firing 7 missles make gas prices go up? It was $3.05 here yesterday and like $2.60 a week before then.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:25 PM
RaWr

I want to point out I noticed a few people saying "that angry Asian" and the such... none of that, that is what got us into trouble in WWII....

I would also like to point out that North Korea has had nukes for awhile, we have known it, we also know that until just now (supposedly) they have not had a missile capable of reaching the west coast of the US, which means..

China being their only ally has yet to allow the crazy midget to fire these "nukes" because the only range the missiles have is Japan, and China would suffer drastically from the radiation seeping from japan if a Nuke were to hit, (remember china has 3 people per cubic inch a little radiation goes a long ways in china)....

So with this new missile assuming it actually works as advertised China may allow the midget to fire them, this is what you are seeing, China wants to make sure it works before allowing him to strap a nuke to it, so far you have seen utter failure or are you? whos to say that the US isnt seeing these missiles taking off and meeting it with a STA or GTA hell even a ATA missile of their own? I mean honestly something that is big enough to be launched from NK to the Alaska would not be a hard target for one of our missiles to hit in the air. Should we be afraid of this being the beginning of the nuclear age we have all been worried about? I don't think so, what you are seeing now is the end of the midgets reign, if he keeps up like this the USA will step in, if he keeps threatening Japan, the US, and other countries he will lose China as an ally China wants beef with the US but they are patient they are waiting until they have the numbers because we all know they dont have the technology (in weapons). and if NK loses China as an ally the US will not be afraid to step in, right now the only thing stopping us is the threat of a nuclear attack (easily avoided if China backs down we can get closer possibly pinpoint bombing the midgets mansion once he is gone there is no need to worry about nukes) once he is gone, we step in make sure there is no conflict (which there wont be these people hate him as much as we do) then we do not bother setting up government we simply hand it over to SK (we all know the US is not good a diplomacy) [/rant]
TLDR?
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Old 07-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Used to be cool

NTLDR. I agree Red. The little guy dosnt have it in him to shoot at us. He dosnt have the technology to launch multiple missiles at us..If he could make it across the ocean, he might have 6-12 missiles....We shoot those down and send off 3 stealth bombers....Next thing you know every major industrial plant and government complexes all gone.

VA Baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin-martian
i like your teachings victa
sp1365: Ive never been shot in the knob