Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Polls
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: If you've ever B/S/T from a forum, where do you feel safest/best?
Spyder Online Community (here) 9 69.23%
PB Nation 4 30.77%
Spyder Zone 0 0%
Other: 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Sandman_Bravo's Avatar
Sandman_Bravo Sandman_Bravo is offline
Spyder Vet
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: boondocks, west-bum**ck
Posts: 1,845
Default If you've ever B/S/T on a forum

If you have ever bought/sold/traded from a forum, which of them do YOU PERSONALLY feel better or safer at?

1) Spyder Forums (right here!)
2) PB Nation
3) Spyder Zone
4) Other: speicfy ________

I'm just curious since I feel like this is "home" here.
__________________
Think about it: Click Me * My Feedback
http://www.zdspb.com/tech/misc/resou...tspertank.html
--------
These colors will never run.

Last edited by Sandman_Bravo : 07-04-2006 at 11:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-04-2006, 10:56 AM
taurinic's Avatar
taurinic taurinic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SC
Posts: 228
Default Re: If you've ever B/S/T on a forum

i also feel safest here. the only ppl i trust on PBN are the mods
__________________
Feedback:PBN Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-04-2006, 10:58 AM
timmyshoota's Avatar
timmyshoota timmyshoota is offline
Public Enemy #1
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,215
Default Re: If you've ever B/S/T on a forum

PBN. Everyone blows up the situation on PBN. Everyone thinks everyone out there is gonna scam you. This forum has had scammers in the past, but really, who wants to scam for your $50 gun or $25 parts?
__________________
HK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscum Guy
you know you got something nice when timmyshoota likes it.
Buy my gear! $500!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Hossy's Avatar
Hossy Hossy is offline
Has Been
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,401
Default Re: If you've ever B/S/T on a forum

well i feel that pbn is a better place to sell a gun, because of the activity, mind that anything, because they have sooo man more people there, which means if say 5 percent of people are interested in buying a guncase, 5 percent here is say 5 people, 5 percent there is like 200, just using estimates

i personally really like this forum, because everyone is somewhat familiar with the people here, for example, vike, red and the rest of the mods, everyone know who claus is, many people know that taylor has the soft ear business, cubbs likes his long hair, eh i hope im gettin to where people know who i am, but whatever. what im getting at is theres more of a kusa family, rather than pbn where there is just alot of people running around which some are up to no good, and some are just good people.


another thing is here is alot of newbs (including me when i was one) started out with a spyder. its kinda neet to see people here learn more, and when they use the search button its the best.

the only thing i wish they had on this site that they have on PBN is a larger number of people, i wish this site had another 20 people that would check on the site regularly, because it would drive more traffic to this site
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-04-2006, 12:18 PM
pman15's Avatar
pman15 pman15 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pa,newtown square
Posts: 559
Default Re: If you've ever B/S/T on a forum

ive never done business before but i sure would love to do buisnees with u guys.the only thing i like about pbnation is that if u wanna buy a shocker for oh about 400$ theyll give it to ya.but the other thing i dont like about pbnation is that their flaming situations can get out of control.the mods there really dont give a s*** about when they flame or stuff like that.i love this place,like hossy said u really get to learn about a lot of stuff u might have never heard of before.i <3 kusa more than any other pbforums around.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Hossy's Avatar
Hossy Hossy is offline
Has Been
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,401
Default Re: If you've ever B/S/T on a forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by pman15
the mods there really dont give a s***
eh watch what you say, there are mods that are on here that are mods there
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-04-2006, 12:27 PM
timmyshoota's Avatar
timmyshoota timmyshoota is offline
Public Enemy #1
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,215
Default Re: If you've ever B/S/T on a forum

There's only one mod here that is a mod there...drefish99.
__________________
HK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscum Guy
you know you got something nice when timmyshoota likes it.
Buy my gear! $500!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Hossy's Avatar
Hossy Hossy is offline
Has Been
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,401
Default Re: If you've ever B/S/T on a forum

yeah i didnt know about some of the other mods like dragon, but i know red has an account on there, im assumeing most of the other do to, but dre is the only one whos a mod here and there
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-04-2006, 12:49 PM
pman15's Avatar
pman15 pman15 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pa,newtown square
Posts: 559
Default Re: If you've ever B/S/T on a forum

no offense though dre,its just that their is flaming on their and none of the mods dont even seem to be stoping it
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-04-2006, 01:14 PM
marvin-martian's Avatar
marvin-martian marvin-martian is offline
Fluent in Stroll
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: virginia beach, va
Posts: 4,650
Default Re: If you've ever B/S/T on a forum

i feel that its safer here, but i would rather go to pbn just because of the huge activity.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyshoota View Post
I'm betting if you have erectile disfunction pills, they will be popular with the moderators.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:25 AM.