Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-28-2006, 09:20 AM
druid's Avatar
druid druid is offline
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: hiding behind my 114/45 :D
Posts: 3,547
Default ...another 'tragic accident'.....

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/9431296/d...5263&qs=1;bp=t

damn, this makes my blood boil.......

I personally think the death penalty should apply.....

discuss....
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Hossy's Avatar
Hossy Hossy is offline
Has Been
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,397
Default Re: ...another 'tragic accident'.....

THATS HORRIBLE

wtf, who would do that. a 21 year old kid killed a 9 year old! what would make someone do that to someone they probably didnt know...
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-28-2006, 09:25 AM
bigred76's Avatar
bigred76 bigred76 is offline
Resident *******
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 6,227
Default Re: ...another 'tragic accident'.....

"A 9-year-old Central El Paso boy has died after suffering serious injuries in a freak paintball gun accident." That isn't a freak accident, that was unintentional murder with a deadly weapon. You know, in California, paintball guns are considered a type of firearms for a reason. Some people just don't get it, though....

Hossy, they were the kid's cousins.
__________________
SOC (+41, -0) | PBN (+12, -0) | New PBN (+20, -0)

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-28-2006, 09:25 AM
ShadowX's Avatar
ShadowX ShadowX is offline
ECLIPSE FTW
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 757
Default Re: ...another 'tragic accident'.....

Not to flame, But why do you post these things? You and I both know (along with a lot of other people), That this stuff happens everyday, But why let everyone know about it? New people wanting to play paintball could come onto the boards and see this (along with their parents) and Then that would be another Mother/Father/Son that think Paintball is a bad sport..

Sorry if this offends you.. Don't post this ****..
__________________
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=158

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ TRUST ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ( + 12, - 0 )

Blue Dynasty ION - HP PMI 68/45 - Smoke Vlocity
ULTIMATE PAINTBALL INC.

www.ultimatepaintballgeorgia.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-28-2006, 09:29 AM
Hossy's Avatar
Hossy Hossy is offline
Has Been
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,397
Default Re: ...another 'tragic accident'.....

oo i read it wrong, sorry, i read it wrong bigred. thats plain stupid....
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-28-2006, 10:13 AM
leed's Avatar
leed leed is offline
New Guy.. Who's that?
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: KUSA. Home to the Mexican Jumping Bean.
Posts: 1,747
Default Re: ...another 'tragic accident'.....

Of course, no one EVER get's mad about things when someone beats someone else to death with a BASEBALL bat...
__________________
Good times, good times.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-28-2006, 11:01 AM
Victa_Balla's Avatar
Victa_Balla Victa_Balla is offline
Used to be cool
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Va
Posts: 172
Default Re: ...another 'tragic accident'.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowX
Not to flame, But why do you post these things? You and I both know (along with a lot of other people), That this stuff happens everyday, But why let everyone know about it? New people wanting to play paintball could come onto the boards and see this (along with their parents) and Then that would be another Mother/Father/Son that think Paintball is a bad sport..

Sorry if this offends you.. Don't post this ****..
We post this **** so morons and newbs who come here dont decide that it is a good idea to load blades, frozen paint, screw drivers, marbles, rocks, fireworks into their markers and shooting them at people...Seeing the effects of said events will more than likely give the easily influenced a mindset of what not to do. Rather than discourage them from playing.

Anysport can be dangerous...Hell golf can be deadly...But as long as you don't do stupid **** no one gets killed. So if one story like this keeps some person from shooting a nail or marble at me or you..Then keep posting them.
__________________
2k3er

VA Baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin-martian
i like your teachings victa
sp1365: Ive never been shot in the knob
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-28-2006, 11:03 AM
Hossy's Avatar
Hossy Hossy is offline
Has Been
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,397
Default Re: ...another 'tragic accident'.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victa_Balla
We post this **** so morons and newbs who come here dont decide that it is a good idea to load blades, frozen paint, screw drivers, marbles, rocks, fireworks into their markers and shooting them at people...Seeing the effects of said events will more than likely give the easily influenced a mindset of what not to do. Rather than discourage them from playing.

Anysport can be dangerous...Hell golf can be deadly...But as long as you don't do stupid **** no one gets killed. So if one story like this keeps some person from shooting a nail or marble at me or you..Then keep posting them.
well said
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-28-2006, 02:16 PM
DexGtr's Avatar
DexGtr DexGtr is offline
Don't make me get my Dremel.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In My Garage Dremeling Something
Posts: 481
Default Re: ...another 'tragic accident'.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hossy
well said
yeah and another reason would be so that we might find out the name of the person responsible...and maybe beat him with a teardrop barrel.
__________________
Chuck Norris gave Mona Lisa that smile.

Super Duper Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-28-2006, 04:38 PM
Sandman_Bravo's Avatar
Sandman_Bravo Sandman_Bravo is offline
Spyder Vet
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: boondocks, west-bum**ck
Posts: 1,845
Default Re: ...another 'tragic accident'.....

Keep posting this stuff; people need to be reminded how dangerous things can get when common sense and logic fall by the wayside. Sure it's tragic, & the sport just took another hit, but let's learn from it and be vigilant in our safety measures.
__________________
Think about it: Click Me * My Feedback
http://www.zdspb.com/tech/misc/resou...tspertank.html
--------
These colors will never run.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:39 PM.