Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Electronic Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2006, 05:22 PM
New Guy

Default Spyder Electra ACS w/Rocking Trigger 05

How good is this gun compared to other Spyders, what do like about it. I have the Spyder Pilot, but am looking to getting the Spyder Electra ACS w/Rocking Trigger 05
Old 06-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Banned

Default Re: Spyder Electra ACS w/Rocking Trigger 05

I think It's a waste. An imagine with Tboard is better than the rocking trigger. Imagine+tboard is less than the Electra. Imagine FTW
Old 06-28-2006, 12:44 PM
N()oB pWneR

by far, the rocking trigger 2.0 has the lightest switch. it is like a 5 gram switch. i know this by asking my local store owner, and also my friend has a 25g and a 50g switches and they both are hard compared to the rocking triggers. the acs stops basicly everything, but it takes about 800 paint to break in.it also has lower opporating then any other spyder. better bolt. less kick.better stock barrel.the internals dont wear as easily. lightest of them all. smallest. comfier. lower profile by a LOT. better stock board then most other spyders. looks kooler. can take a beating. quieter. smallest. and has all the upgraes any other spyder has.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:26 PM
Marine Corps.

bullshizz .... bring your electra over to my house and tell me that it has a lower operating system than my spyder... l less kick ... or the internals wearing easily ...

Since your saying ANY OTHER SPYDER ... i don't think the stock electra runs at 235psi@275fps does it ??

Slight puff sound for my spyder ... barely any kick ... if at all and as for the internals wearing .... if it has excessive wear ... you don't know how to take care of your gun !!!!

BTW .. your not gonna want anything under a 50gram switch anyway .... 25 gram is WAY light .. you'll get bounce if you don't have the magnet mod done ... and still you might get some ... i think by saying a 5 gram switch is just WAY overexaggerating ... of course .. don't quote me

ACS bolt you can buy for ... 15 bucks used if that ?? ... why not save all that money and convert an imagine to LP as well as a t-board w/ eyes to make it A LOT better than a stock electra w/ rocking trigger ... And of course the ACS bolt has been semi-proven that it's not LP friendly

Rocking triggers look fugly anyway ... and they feel weird ... rather mod your stock trigger ... get a 50gram switch ... get a t-board ... woohoo ...
Old 07-27-2006, 10:11 AM
New Guy

Thumbs up Re: Spyder Electra ACS w/Rocking Trigger 05

i just bought an 05 electra w/rocking trigger/ACS and have had absolutely no problems with it.Its actually a better gun than the spyder pilot. i say you buy it.
Old 07-27-2006, 07:12 PM
New Guy

I have the electra 05 and it kicks my freinds brand new evil omen!!!!!!!! Also the bolt is way more than 15 BUCKS