Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2006, 05:35 PM
New Guy

Default Velocity Owners

What FORCE are using to play with your MR2 in Full Auto Mode?
Old 06-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Kadillak Killa

Default Re: Velocity Owners

Don't use full auto because it uses alot of air. As for the Force setting, I just put mine on 4 because I out shot it in semi without any Force
'04 Shocker Vision,BlackWidow,Check It on/off, Smart Parts Pro-Touch Grips, Free Flow Trigger, ShockTech Reg, NDZ 15* Tilt, CCM No Pro Clamping Feedneck, NDZ LP Firing Can, NDZ Bolt Guide, HE Turbo Charger Bolt,
Old 06-13-2006, 12:21 PM
New Guy

I had a full auto marker! i wanna use in full auto mode!
Old 06-13-2006, 01:19 PM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

Full auto on the MR2 is useless unless its you against 5 guys and you have to spray ropes hella fast in order to save your butt in a scenario game. ( I have experienced this before)

25bps auto is hard for a hopper to keep up with, the VLocity's are able to do it, just put the force on 4. If you don't and/or you own a EGG (at 17BPS Max) your going to turn your paintball gun into a spray can.

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 06-13-2006, 07:13 PM
Kadillak Killa

I turned my VLocity up to force four and it kept humming like it was trying to spin the thingy in it... so I turned it back to Force 0
'04 Shocker Vision,BlackWidow,Check It on/off, Smart Parts Pro-Touch Grips, Free Flow Trigger, ShockTech Reg, NDZ 15* Tilt, CCM No Pro Clamping Feedneck, NDZ LP Firing Can, NDZ Bolt Guide, HE Turbo Charger Bolt,
Old 06-14-2006, 04:34 AM
Spyder Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace24
Full auto on the MR2 is useless unless its you against 5 guys and you have to spray ropes hella fast in order to save your butt in a scenario game. ( I have experienced this before)

25bps auto is hard for a hopper to keep up with, the VLocity's are able to do it, just put the force on 4. If you don't and/or you own a EGG (at 17BPS Max) your going to turn your paintball gun into a spray can.
The MR2 doesn't shoot 25BPS in full auto. Audio tests have shown it only shoots 13BPS in full auto. C'mon I thought people knew this by now.

It can only achieve that in semi-auto.

***My own tests via a Chronograph function showed 12BPS in two tests of my MR2's Auto, I used the Ricochet Apache hopper***

Last edited by new_Faction64 : 06-18-2006 at 08:28 PM.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:01 PM
MR2 Owner

Not allot of paintball fields even allow you to use full-auto. My bud has a woodsball field that I use full-auto on from time to time. I never changed anything on my VLocity from out of the box settings. In fact, I didn't look at the book and hadn't realized that it had variable force. Anyway, the point of my post is that the VLocity handles MR2 full-auto with no problems at the "out of the box" setting, whatever that is.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Kadillak Killa

It doesn't matter if it can handle full auto... it matters if it can handle crazy speeds of semi auto. I know of some ppl that use three fingers to walk to get even faster...