Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > News & Updates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2006, 07:03 AM
Banned

Default another scenario website

well sp blatantly stole the idea of (arguably a second or third time) another company.

smart corps. http://smartcorps.smartparts.com/home2.html

you dont get free stuff (that they mention) like the pod from spec ops. but gor 11 bucks you get some stuff.

im keeping an eye on it for specail offeres.
Old 06-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Spyder Addict

Default Re: another scenario website

That is just sick and wrong.......it's too bad I let my team Captain go help Gridlock win the qualifier at D-Day with all those SP-8's........the good news is the lightest, fastest and most efficient gun on the team definitely wasn't a Smart Part's gun. That ought to make for some intresting team photos and magazine shots!
Old 06-11-2006, 08:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbertiger20
That is just sick and wrong.......it's too bad I let my team Captain go help Gridlock win the qualifier at D-Day with all those SP-8's........the good news is the lightest, fastest and most efficient gun on the team definitely wasn't a Smart Part's gun. That ought to make for some intresting team photos and magazine shots!
sppl doesnt allow sp-8s do they? it says gridlock plays in that. sppl has some wierd thing against elctros. they are opposed to improved tech.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:56 AM
Spyder Addict

They changed the rules again this year.......electro's pneumatics are allowed....they are not allowed to use force feed hoppers! The 10,000 round paint amount has also disappeared and I'm really sad to see it go!
Old 06-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
They changed the rules again this year.......electro's pneumatics are allowed....they are not allowed to use force feed hoppers!
cant they just... put a bps limit on like other leagues. seriously, its not that hard. this is why i think its stupid. the makers cheat. they just change the rules to whatever they want. like they were out and they saw the sp8 and they were like "scenario skeet!" but then got sad cuz it wasnt allowed by their stupid rules... but then they were like "omg i got it, ill sell my hopper so i can buy it then well change the rules... but then i wont be able to shoot as fast as other people cuz my hopper will be gone... o well ill change that rule too so no1 will outshoot me"
Old 06-11-2006, 11:02 AM
Spyder Addict

They did both.......15 bps is the limit. To help prevent cheating they are handi-capping hoppers! I don't know anyone that likes the rules much......but they work. Personally I say open it up........let them shoot as fast as they want but keep the 10,000 round limit......that's 1000 per person per hour!
Old 06-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Banned

if the rules read "no force feed hoppers" then you cant even shoot paint. gravity loaders use the FORCE of gravity to push them down into the gun. you cant use your hand, thats a force too. the only difference is the direction you are pushing, halos are more organized forces.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Spyder Addict

To prevent confusion there is a very specific list of loader's that can't be used with EP markers! Force fed loaders are mechanically force fed. I'm yet to see anyone selling a gravity hopper as force fed!
Old 06-11-2006, 03:48 PM
not a nublet, sheesh.

So you can still use an LP spyder w/tboard etc. with a force feed legally? Cuz, a spyder can shoot just as fast as an ep, just more kick etc.
Trinity Front block
IPS Sunbear Bolt
Dark Horizon titanium striker

Green/silver VSC CCI Phantom

Red/Black PMR SE
Old 06-11-2006, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
To prevent confusion there is a very specific list of loader's that can't be used with EP markers! Force fed loaders are mechanically force fed. I'm yet to see anyone selling a gravity hopper as force fed!
ill take a halo and write "awesome-o 4000" and then it'll be legal. they are clearly "noob" rules where they are made fairly arbitrarily and are only there to prevent anyone from overpowering the rulemaker.