Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2005, 12:38 PM

Wow, this is what we come back to. Honestly Vike, i was expecting a DM of some sort, but thats an awesome deal!
Old 12-28-2005, 02:03 PM
RaWr

Vike there is a mod you can do to allow it to use HP check out www.angelowners.com you should be able to find it there.
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Old 12-28-2005, 02:54 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

I've been going there but can't seem to find it OR get help...only thing I've found out is that:

#1 - I need to get a new bolt (Angel LCD or A4 Universal - soft face), Volumizer kit
Angel force MT Trigger
on/off ASA (duh! As if I would ever own a gun without one ever again! )
Newton Evolve Kit
Get it flied....

#2 - that Angel IR3's use high pressure, and 04 Speeds use low pressure - nothing about 04 speeds

#3 - that 04 Speeds came out BEFORE 04's.....go figure

and #4 - that in 6 months, everything on the newest Angel becomes obsolete and almost impossible to either afford or find to replace....

It's like pulling teeth getting help either there OR at PBnation....but I'll figure it out.
Old 12-28-2005, 05:25 PM
ECLIPSE FTW

sweet find vike, looks like you will have a even NICER angel on your hands once you get the ACE installed. and man 250 is a steal. also its pretty funny how u payed 200 for your sonix and 250 for your angel. shows how much you have learned since then, lol.

GL with the angel though, they are really nice markers.
Old 12-28-2005, 05:26 PM
(spyderkid946)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttink
Wow, this is what we come back to. Honestly Vike, i was expecting a DM of some sort, but thats an awesome deal!
ya i was expecting a DM, for vike. after you've shot that and your shocker let us know which one you think shoots better.
Old 12-28-2005, 05:50 PM
Banned

maybe you should ask someone who's friend uses an 03 speed? my friend uses a centerflag preset from 3a (the ebay company) on his 03 speed and it works fine, id assume its high pressure because it worked on a spyder and autococker.

oh, number 4 is extremely true, you might as well just ask doc to make a better part if something breaks. it ussually takes longer for dm's because they only have 1(per company) that comes out a year, angel is like 3(4 cuz of the gat)

Last edited by claustrophobia9 : 12-28-2005 at 05:53 PM.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:33 PM
Forget Sexy, I'm Back.

Quote:
Ok, i have noticed that alot of people have been having problems with their hp tanks on speeds and a4's. And i keep telling them the same thing. There is a mod you can perform, to make your mini reg able to use hp tanks and have no problems. It is a simple mod that takes about 10 minutes tops. I reccomend it to anyone who has a hp tank, who wants to get a lower velocity, or better performence.

Tools Needed:
Circlip Pliers, you can pick them up at your local hardware store. (Some companies call them Snap Ring Plyers)

Step 1:
Take off your mini reg, and take the circlip out. The circlip is a circular clip that you will see when you look down the mini reg.

Step 2:
Once the circlip is out of the mini reg, take a rag, or anything that will reduce scratches to the mini reg. And put it over the hole and hit it against a table until the internals come out.

Step 3:
When the internals are out, you will see the springs, (they are black.) take the springs off the metal piece. And arrange them so they go facing 2 down, 2 up, 2 down. (())((

Step 4:
You are done Put the mini reg back together and your gun will be able to shoot under 300 fps with a hp tank.

Note: This mod has been approved by an angel tech. In fact, Bob from TAG originally posted how to do this at automags.org awhile back. This mod was done with a hp pmi tank. This mod works with 800 output tanks, i am not sure if it works with any lower.

This mod works on 03-04 Speeds, A4's and Fly A4's.
there ya go vik

you better love what you do or there is no use doing it.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:40 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

PERFECT!!!! That's what I was looking for. Excellent for me....but it may have cost Durrell a sale on a tank. That's ok, I'll still get my other angel stuff from him!
Old 12-28-2005, 06:48 PM
Bling Bling Bling

Nice marker Vike....

HacKeR

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 12-28-2005, 08:19 PM
You will respect my authoritaaah!! Cut your halo feedneck!!!

looks nice, i like the color, but angels never really floated my boat, w/e u like i guess