Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Tourney Talk > Players' Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2006, 05:07 PM
New Guy

Default 2 on 1

Let's hear some strategies for 2 on 1. If its you against 2 how do you beat them?
Old 06-01-2006, 06:07 PM
Listen to Bob Marley

Default Re: 2 on 1

Focus on tryin to take them on one at a time, shoot the one guy then shoot the other
Old 06-01-2006, 06:18 PM
KUSA KREW FOR LIFE BABY

make sure you are not just concetrating on just one side of the bunker you are behind. And like tac said concentrate on getting one out and then on the other... Last game I played it ended up being a 2 on 1 I layed down paint to have the other guy on my team playing go for the bunkering, as I was laning on that bunker I ran up behind my teammate and as he got shot out, the other guy didn't expect me to come around the other side of the bunker and get him... Hence watch both sides...
Old 06-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Banned

ok i've been in this situation many times and managed to pull off the wins.first focus on where the two guys are.if u see them make sure they are as close as possible.after that run to another spot but lay down cover fire for yourself throughout the way.once u get to your desired spot cease fire immediatly!!!!!!!if u keep on shooting they will know soon if not right away they will now u moved up and where u are.but try getting a shot if u have one.but if your friends know where u are let them waste there paint on you.if they have pods on them make sure they reload and if u can try to bunker them on the reload.but thats just if they know.finally quick run up at them but lay down a rope of fire at them and try to reach the spot they are at and shoot them.those are my best tips on how to win 2 on 1 games.i've used these technics and won them all!
Old 06-01-2006, 06:41 PM
KUSA KREW FOR LIFE BABY

well on a 2 on 1 situation I don't think they'll be close together they are going to try to cross up the field and get you from both sides... Stay tucked in tight and don't forget that there are 2 out there
Old 06-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Banned

ya the bad thing is they will almost 100% come up and bunker u .one from the left and one from the left.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:09 PM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

All that is why it's important not to let yourself get caught up in one of the 4 corners. If they can keep you in the corner both can most assuredly flank to your far left and far right and get you in a cross fire. Your only way out is straight through the middle. Always move in a direction where they cannot force you to move in a corner. If 1 is to your left and the other straight ahead, move to the right and visa versa. When moving, always try to move to the left or right of them. Running straight for or straight away from someone makes you a much easier target. I watched some of these so-called pros at the Super7 and is amazes me that these guys continually pop out of the same exact place each time they shoot from a bunker. I always try to pop out of a different place each time I shoot even if it's the same side of cover. Shoot from high to mid to low and pop out from the other side from high to mid to low as well. Do not pop out in a consistent pattern either. I can say in the almost 20 years that I have been playing, I have never ever been bunkered. I shoot in an inconsistent pattern, I always watch my back and I'm very unpredictable. Always expect the unexpected -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216