Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2006, 11:33 AM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

Default Re: My project for this summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pman15
xtraking here is my last post before i leave, this is my last post on these forums,i might not have another post for years to come,heck why not post agian till im 16.or i might just leave the forums and never come back.hope your happy xtraking all i wanted to do was help people or people help me with my gun problems or stuff like that.I just wanted to be like druid or cluas or oogliebooglie with there high amount of posts all i wanted to do was be like them.but now i made my mind and the deciscion is i'm leaving these forums so u can be happy xtraking.Wish it didn't come down like this but here are my last 2 words before i leave the forums. GOODBYE EVERYBODY!

P.S. Some mod can delete my username.really don't care wich one{i'm dead serious about this post folks,i am leaving}
Old 05-29-2006, 01:24 PM
Banned

this thread totally has me lost.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:33 PM
12/26/03

i laughed... i told you to stop spamming not to cry and leave the forums... this isnt spam, but it was the only way that i could get ahold of you and to tell you.

vike- i pmed him and he could of just pmed me back... i really could care less whathe said, i was lookin out for him so one ofyou mods dont get on him for whoring it up.

edit: i laughed at big daddy's post too even if he was serious or not i thought it was funny

Last edited by xtraking : 05-29-2006 at 01:45 PM.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:49 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Don't worry about it Xtraking...I figured it was something that was either a misunderstanding or someone got mixed up. Until this thread, I wasn't even aware of any whoring by anyone other than the usuals...which includes me.

You know, just had to do the "mod" thing so I could get paid...oh, wait!