FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2006, 06:29 AM
Banned

Default My project for this summer

My project for this summer is to get these two things:

1.Shocker Non-Vision:495$

2.Pure Energy Hpa tank 68/4500:163$
total:658$
My deadline date is to have this done by August 31,or september 5.Anyways i have exactly 100 days too complete this project if i go to september 5.My project must be completed!.I'm really gonna be dedicated to this since i don't have that kind of money so i'm gonna be working my a** off this summer for that money .

Do u guys have any projects u are doing this summer?
Old 05-29-2006, 07:59 AM
12/26/03

Default Re: My project for this summer

did you read the pm i sent you... im guessign you didnt.
Old 05-29-2006, 08:13 AM
Banned

ya i did,alright i'll stop posting
Old 05-29-2006, 08:36 AM
Banned

xtraking here is my last post before i leave, this is my last post on these forums,i might not have another post for years to come,heck why not post agian till im 16.or i might just leave the forums and never come back.hope your happy xtraking all i wanted to do was help people or people help me with my gun problems or stuff like that.I just wanted to be like druid or cluas or oogliebooglie with there high amount of posts all i wanted to do was be like them.but now i made my mind and the deciscion is i'm leaving these forums so u can be happy xtraking.Wish it didn't come down like this but here are my last 2 words before i leave the forums. GOODBYE EVERYBODY!

P.S. Some mod can delete my username.really don't care wich one{i'm dead serious about this post folks,i am leaving}

Last edited by pman15 : 05-29-2006 at 08:45 AM.
Old 05-29-2006, 08:48 AM
KUSA KREW FOR LIFE BABY

wow WTF did you say to him Xtraking...The last person I would try to emulate from these forums would be druid though... j/k
Old 05-29-2006, 08:54 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pman15
all i wanted to do was help people or people help me with my gun problems or stuff like that.I just wanted to be like druid or cluas or oogliebooglie with there high amount of posts all i wanted to do was be like them.but now i made my mind and the deciscion is i'm leaving these forums so u can be happy xtraking.Wish it didn't come down like this but here are my last 2 words before i leave the forums. GOODBYE EVERYBODY!

P.S. Some mod can delete my username.really don't care wich one{i'm dead serious about this post folks,i am leaving}
Wow - didn't know there was any problem going on! Your motives for coming here were good - helping and being helped. Sorry if the forum didn't accomplish that for you.

However, I've always thought that post count didn't mean jack here. Otherwise, a lot of these jokers (me included) would have left a LOONNNGGG time ago, LOL!

Now, seriously, I hate to see you go but since you're leaving you probably won't see this, I'll spread this to the rest of you - if you're having problems with someone, let a mod know! A lot of the times, whatever's happening will stop or get straightened out. The goal of the forum isn't to run members off, it's to have a great place to come where EVERYONE can say what they want to help or get help...
Old 05-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Banned

Never mind folks i'm stayin just can't resist ,forget this thread even happened,please close thread immediatly though
Old 05-29-2006, 10:36 AM
wat

lawl This thread delivers.
Old 05-29-2006, 11:10 AM
Listen to Bob Marley

Quote:
xtraking here is my last post before i leave, this is my last post on these forums,i might not have another post for years to come,heck why not post agian till im 16.or i might just leave the forums and never come back.hope your happy xtraking all i wanted to do was help people or people help me with my gun problems or stuff like that.I just wanted to be like druid or cluas or oogliebooglie with there high amount of posts all i wanted to do was be like them.but now i made my mind and the deciscion is i'm leaving these forums so u can be happy xtraking.Wish it didn't come down like this but here are my last 2 words before i leave the forums. GOODBYE EVERYBODY!

Quote:
Never mind folks i'm stayin just can't resist ,forget this thread even happened,please close thread immediatly though
lollerskates
Old 05-29-2006, 11:17 AM
You're a noob.

pman, how are you going to be making your money?