Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-14-2006, 05:22 AM
vikingshadow's Avatar
vikingshadow vikingshadow is offline
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Where my stuff is. Duh!
Posts: 6,950
Default May Action pic of the month winners!

Ok, the poll for the Action Picture of the month is closed!

It was a close one, but ChubbOrz pulled it out on the last day! Congratulations!

1st place - ChubbOrz!!!



2nd place was a tie. DyNasty9 and your's truly, Vikingshadow!!!!





3rd place - Chris Cole and Big_Daddy_d!!!



__________________
Pressing on
Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Anonymous
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-14-2006, 08:00 AM
timmyshoota's Avatar
timmyshoota timmyshoota is offline
Public Enemy #1
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,215
Default Re: May Action pic of the month winners!

Anyone notice all the winners are shooting out the same side of their bunker? And all 5 have different stances. Its like a spectrum of shooting out the left side styles.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-14-2006, 09:30 AM
DyNasty9's Avatar
DyNasty9 DyNasty9 is offline
(spyderkid946)
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 'Cuse,NY
Posts: 827
Default Re: May Action pic of the month winners!

me and chubs are both in more of a power stance and everyone is shooting left. i should be shooting down tape but i had just switches hands thats why my gun is pointed up.
__________________
Dynabot
feedback: http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=2807
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-14-2006, 01:43 PM
vikingshadow's Avatar
vikingshadow vikingshadow is offline
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Where my stuff is. Duh!
Posts: 6,950
Default Re: May Action pic of the month winners!

I usually play in a power stance also, because it's just what's more comfortable to me. You can tell by the open leg stance and the bent knees (a little) at that time. It also looks to me like Chubbs is stepping out from behind his bunker, probably shooting a lane. Does he play back?

On my picture, I think it's just a bad camera angle for seeing it. I think I was actually shooting into the middle of the field, and if I remember right, was using my back left leg to swing and sort of wrap a little to shoot more to the right side of the field. I know it looks like I was standing out on the side of the bunker, but the camera was more straight on me there and I believe I was more around the back of it instead. Weird picture though...

I didn't notice we were all playing to the left though. Nice catch!
__________________
Pressing on
Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Anonymous
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-14-2006, 02:20 PM
DyNasty9's Avatar
DyNasty9 DyNasty9 is offline
(spyderkid946)
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 'Cuse,NY
Posts: 827
Default Re: May Action pic of the month winners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingshadow
I usually play in a power stance also, because it's just what's more comfortable to me. You can tell by the open leg stance and the bent knees (a little) at that time. It also looks to me like Chubbs is stepping out from behind his bunker, probably shooting a lane. Does he play back?

On my picture, I think it's just a bad camera angle for seeing it. I think I was actually shooting into the middle of the field, and if I remember right, was using my back left leg to swing and sort of wrap a little to shoot more to the right side of the field. I know it looks like I was standing out on the side of the bunker, but the camera was more straight on me there and I believe I was more around the back of it instead. Weird picture though...

I didn't notice we were all playing to the left though. Nice catch!
i think chubs is wraping, cuz like you said vike he's stepped out a little.
__________________
Dynabot
feedback: http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=2807
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-14-2006, 02:31 PM
chubb0rz's Avatar
chubb0rz chubb0rz is offline
Forget Sexy, I'm Back.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: So Fla
Posts: 757
Default Re: May Action pic of the month winners!

Woo...I won thanks for the votes

Yea in that pic the game was starting to get close and I was coming out to shoot before bumping up. I play aggressive mid or back depending on the game plan.
__________________
DC Photos - More to come

you better love what you do or there is no use doing it.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-14-2006, 04:42 PM
timmyshoota's Avatar
timmyshoota timmyshoota is offline
Public Enemy #1
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,215
Default Re: May Action pic of the month winners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubb0rz
Woo...I won thanks for the votes

Yea in that pic the game was starting to get close and I was coming out to shoot before bumping up. I play aggressive mid or back depending on the game plan.
Weird...you played Dead Box when you played with us at Cup. And I'd know, I played it with you.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-14-2006, 06:44 PM
chubb0rz's Avatar
chubb0rz chubb0rz is offline
Forget Sexy, I'm Back.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: So Fla
Posts: 757
Default Re: May Action pic of the month winners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyshoota
Weird...you played Dead Box when you played with us at Cup. And I'd know, I played it with you.
of course you know...you were standing right next to me

man i didnt even play half as good as i do now of course you'll get to see that if you come down for cup again
__________________
DC Photos - More to come

you better love what you do or there is no use doing it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-14-2006, 07:00 PM
timmyshoota's Avatar
timmyshoota timmyshoota is offline
Public Enemy #1
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,215
Default Re: May Action pic of the month winners!

If I can't get on the team to play, I'll definately coach. I want to be there for sure. Gonna buy a new gun there. Along with buying a new gun later this week hopefully.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-14-2006, 07:55 PM
chubb0rz's Avatar
chubb0rz chubb0rz is offline
Forget Sexy, I'm Back.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: So Fla
Posts: 757
Default Re: May Action pic of the month winners!

I hope we play xball if we do i'll let you know and put you on for staff
__________________
DC Photos - More to come

you better love what you do or there is no use doing it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:26 PM.