Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2006, 10:15 PM
New Guy

Default mr1 trigger/frame

hey guys im new to the whole paintball scene. but i want to do some upgrades to my new mr1. i took it forr a game this weekend and it chopped alot of balls i was using scorchers and i never had any problems with those in the past. also all my friends used the same but none of there guns choped so it wasnt the paint. now for the good stuff should i up my barrel, we do mostly woodsball. also for a triger or frame what ever it is i would like to get the 3 round burts, ive seen guys here saying they upgraded to an e-trigger can some one give me a link to one the only thing i found is this Kingman Spyder ESP Classic E-Frame C.A.M.D. Trigger Frame - Black Product ID: 011-214-0001 from paintballgear.com is this what im looking for also howabout an electric hopper, or air my brother and my friend have these on their tippman a-5 and 98 custom. sorry to sound so noob/stupid like im just new.
thanks for your help this is the best site ive found.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:56 AM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Default Re: mr1 trigger/frame

You'll just have to search around for the trigger frame. If you're going to pay that much for a trigger frame too bad you just didn't get an MR2 in the first place. The chopping prob is prolly the detent. Have you removed it and looked at it? If so you should be able to get a free replacement from Kingman -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 05-04-2006, 05:44 AM

The first thing I would check is the detent as stated above. If it is black then you should be good to go and I would make sure that the paint is not too big for the barrel or if it is a thin shelled paint that you do not have the velocity too high. Any of the Kingman e-frames will fit the MR1. Look on ebay. You can find pretty good deals on an imagine or even a pilot for about the same price that you can get just the frame. I bought a pilot package that included a JT nvader mask, 37/3000 HP tank and a viewloader revy for $85. The MR1 has a few advantages over the MR2 namely it has parts interchangability with the other spyders. From what I have been able to tell the MR2 is it's own animal.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:40 PM
New Guy

so is this what i should be looking to get? http://cgi.ebay.com/KINGMAN-SPYDER-E-MARKERS-ESP-ELECTRONIC-TRIGGER-FRAME_W0QQitemZ7238775928QQcategoryZ47241QQssPageN ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Old 05-04-2006, 08:17 PM

Thumbs up Re: mr1 trigger/frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frat
The first thing I would check is the detent as stated above. If it is black then you should be good to go and I would make sure that the paint is not too big for the barrel or if it is a thin shelled paint that you do not have the velocity too high. Any of the Kingman e-frames will fit the MR1. Look on ebay. You can find pretty good deals on an imagine or even a pilot for about the same price that you can get just the frame...
I agree. I bought an entire Imagine from Action Village for $62, swapped the ESP e-trigger with the frame from My MR1 and had a complete semi-auto "guest" gun in addition to a full-auto MR1!

PS: Spring $3 for a black (high-durometer) Bob Long Intimidator detent, which happens to be made by Kingman and fits the MR1.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:42 PM
i will rain apon u!!!

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/...8AAAD8LHHHRzzL

ok there is that trigger that u wanted and i just put my old trigger same as that 1 u mentioned off my old e99 avant and it works awesome no chops out of 500 balls it is awesome.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:43 PM
i will rain apon u!!!

this actionviullage place is pretty promising i have baught 2 guns 2 hoppers paintballs barrels and it all came no breaks nothin and they are usually cheaper.
Old 05-06-2006, 07:52 AM
not a nublet, sheesh.

Yamaha cow, could you in the future edit your previous posts instead of posting twice in a row, thanks.
Trinity Front block
IPS Sunbear Bolt
Dark Horizon titanium striker

Green/silver VSC CCI Phantom

Red/Black PMR SE
Old 05-06-2006, 11:04 AM
i will rain apon u!!!

sure if it would make u happy