Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Electronic Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2006, 05:32 PM

Talking My Pilot In The Field

So I went out today and played some paintball. Had ALOT of fun. Anyways, it was an outside course. (abandoned farm with permission) Every single one of my friends had a Tippman. So I felt a little out of place. Well, with my All American barrel (once I dialed it in) I was really happy. I think I hung right in there with those guys and their more expensive guns. My only complaint was my hopper. I have the POS Viewloader Quantum and it SUCKS! Needless to say I left it in the garbage. I went to a $5 gravity feed loader. Now thats bad! I cannot wait until I get my Halo B. Other than the feed problems I was having, I was happy. Thought the gun performed well. Do they have an aftermarket spring for our Pilot ACS?

Last edited by Slammed0 : 04-23-2006 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:59 PM
Marine Corps.

Default Re: My Pilot In The Field

... for the ACS bolt an aftermarket spring .. ?? .. no they don't .. wear your spring in a little .. it'll help a lot ..

if your talking about a springkit for your striker spring, and your valve spring ... then yes ... give us a little more detail
Old 04-23-2006, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooglieboogliebob
... for the ACS bolt an aftermarket spring .. ?? .. no they don't .. wear your spring in a little .. it'll help a lot ..

if your talking about a springkit for your striker spring, and your valve spring ... then yes ... give us a little more detail

Uhm, you know. I don't know. I thought I read somewhere about an aftermarket spring for our guns. I am still pretty new at this so maybe it was the kit you are talking about.
Old 04-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

I think I might begin the Anti-Quantum Society - Paintballers Against Crappy Loaders. The AQS-PBACL. I did the exact same thing, bought the quantum, then traded "up" for a VL200 gravity feed.

You can get spring kits for your gun. They normally have 4-5 different spring strengths in them. Now, if you're talking about the ACS bolt, I don't know about that...
Old 04-23-2006, 08:21 PM

Ya, I just want to build my gun to the fullest. I have a few friends that just think that their Tippmans are just so much better, when really, I hung right in there with them (or so it seemed like lol). I just like my Spyder and want to have it at best quality.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:25 PM
not a nublet, sheesh.

Once you're spyder is pretty well off, you should be able to pwn up those tippy users. As you've probably heard though its more skill than the gun.

Out of all my friends myself, (spyder obviosuly) and one other friend (a-5 w/ flatline..) are the best, we almost always win, no matter what other guns we're playing against. Course I suppose we both have the best guns, if you can call a tippy good. :P
Trinity Front block
IPS Sunbear Bolt
Dark Horizon titanium striker

Green/silver VSC CCI Phantom

Red/Black PMR SE
Old 04-24-2006, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hob Hayward
Once you're spyder is pretty well off, you should be able to pwn up those tippy users. As you've probably heard though its more skill than the gun.

Out of all my friends myself, (spyder obviosuly) and one other friend (a-5 w/ flatline..) are the best, we almost always win, no matter what other guns we're playing against. Course I suppose we both have the best guns, if you can call a tippy good. :P

LOL! Ya I see that your Imagine has a nice long list of upgrades. Much like I want mine to look like. I just hate being looked at like my gun only cost me under $200 bucks so it must not be good enough.

To me the Spyder seems very solid. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be able to hang with some good guns and the tippys.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:03 PM
not a nublet, sheesh.

Well, one of the fun things is when you go to the field, and all the guys with expensive guns think your just some noob with a spyder... Ah is it good when you change their thoughts to crap that gy is good! Very fun to get those high end gun users out...
Trinity Front block
IPS Sunbear Bolt
Dark Horizon titanium striker

Green/silver VSC CCI Phantom

Red/Black PMR SE
Old 04-26-2006, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hob Hayward
Well, one of the fun things is when you go to the field, and all the guys with expensive guns think your just some noob with a spyder... Ah is it good when you change their thoughts to crap that gy is good! Very fun to get those high end gun users out...
Yes it is! I agree.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:27 AM
Bling Bling Bling

Remember it is not the gun but the player that makes you good....

I have seen plenty a player with their high end guns get owned by someone with a Spyder!!!

Would you rather have Ollie Lang with a Spyder on your team or a brand new player with a mommy and daddy DM6 on your team?

But on a side note, Upgrading is FUN

HacKeR

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!