Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Take me to the place I love, Take me all the way.

Default Re: Cruise Pics

arent u just a know it all, i dont feel like argueing over the internet, cause, well, its pointless. but thank you for your opinon on the pictures, that was all i was asking for. no hard feelings?

Oaktown Trucks

Kinetik Kustomz

Old 04-18-2006, 04:57 PM

Cruise pics? No lavish ship, no beaches, no palm trees, no girls in bikinis. I was mislead! Where is the truth in advertising? LOL
Old 04-18-2006, 05:00 PM
Fluent in Stroll

recon...thats exactly what i was invisioning when i clicked this thread. what a let down...i was hoping for hot bikini chicks, just 3 guys by their cars.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:43 AM
Let's hit the Bar, Drinks on Me!

same here...the brightness and whatnot look fine to me...

tell your buddy with the neon to hit his headlights and parking lamp lenses with some of this stuff

vvvvv

it will shine them up nice...he'll have to do it about once a month (or i do at least), but it gets rid of that hazy/cloudy look...

what's that Neon R/T got in it motorwise?

"I offered my honor, She honored my offer, And all night long, It was honor and offer."

http://www.myspace.com/nastonius---Facebook me!
EVO ESP'd Victor modded out
2k3 zeroB'd E-Bladed cocker modded out
Old 04-19-2006, 07:57 AM

its got the normal 4cyl w/ a 5spd. h.p. wise im not sure but its a ripper shifter. itll beat just about all other 4cyls on the road except for the obvious EVO, WRX STI, and SRT-4, when its running right.

Oaktown Trucks

Kinetik Kustomz

Old 04-19-2006, 08:08 AM
New Guy.. Who's that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03TiburonGT
So you're asking us to rate your pic snapping ability and your crop and contrast job? Crop and contrast is pretty elementary, but I guess thats a given. You pics should have better backgrounds. On the third pic theres people just sorta chillen in the background, it takes away from the pic. Again, in the last pic, theres a trash can coming out of the 'stangs hood, how beautiful. Another more advanced thing to look at is the reflections when taking pics of highly shiny objects. In the fourth pic, I can clearly make out the Neon, some people, and I think the pic taker in the rear right fender flare.

On a different topic, I don't believe it's up to you what people post, if they want to post about the subject that you have taken a picture of, why not? Nothing is lost from people posting an inch off topic.
To be entirely honest, it may not be up to him what people post, but it is up to him on what people are supposed to post about. The First Post by him asked for comments on the pictures and the quality of the pictures, not quality of the cars, etc. And a lot can be lost if someone is an inch off topic, because everyone else begins to get off topic, as can be seen here.

And a lot of photographers don't use Photoshop, and they become famous for their work. So I think he's more looking for constructive criticism of his Photography skills, not photoshopping skills. And they're not bad, I would agree, a better background should be used, unless you're going for that style, and if you get the right reflection (IE: the grill of another car, a nice looking one though, or the moon, sun, etc). Also, try different angles.

It takes work to perfect your own photgraphy skills, so you have to try different things. Take like 50 pictures, and see which one you like best, then try and apply the style/technique of that picture to other photographs.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leed
To be entirely honest, it may not be up to him what people post, but it is up to him on what people are supposed to post about. The First Post by him asked for comments on the pictures and the quality of the pictures, not quality of the cars, etc. And a lot can be lost if someone is an inch off topic, because everyone else begins to get off topic, as can be seen here.

And a lot of photographers don't use Photoshop, and they become famous for their work. So I think he's more looking for constructive criticism of his Photography skills, not photoshopping skills. And they're not bad, I would agree, a better background should be used, unless you're going for that style, and if you get the right reflection (IE: the grill of another car, a nice looking one though, or the moon, sun, etc). Also, try different angles.

It takes work to perfect your own photgraphy skills, so you have to try different things. Take like 50 pictures, and see which one you like best, then try and apply the style/technique of that picture to other photographs.
thank you again leed, for actually posting on the subject i requested. yeah, it wasnt really planned to have the pictures there, we were driving and took a wrong turn which lead to a dead end, so we just stopped there, and somebody said i should take some pictures, so i did. and like i said ill be going to a HUGE cruise tonight so ill see what i can do there. thanks again

Oaktown Trucks

Kinetik Kustomz

Old 04-19-2006, 10:41 AM

Respected, period.

I almost bought the same wheels that are on that truck but when I was looking for new wheels I couldn't find them. Nice pics though.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 04-19-2006, 01:32 PM
New Guy.. Who's that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrazyjj
thank you again leed, for actually posting on the subject i requested. yeah, it wasnt really planned to have the pictures there, we were driving and took a wrong turn which lead to a dead end, so we just stopped there, and somebody said i should take some pictures, so i did. and like i said ill be going to a HUGE cruise tonight so ill see what i can do there. thanks again
Yeah night pictures are always kick ass. If you have any lakeside/rivers around with a few trees, that usually looks nice w.o a flash. Some other things you might want to look into is bottom up pictures, especially if there are nice buildings that are lit up at the top mainly, take an angled picture from the rear with a building "in front" of it. I dunno how to explain it. Sometimes, it just comes to you when you see something. I have some pictures I can post also, they suck, though, but I want to look into taking some photography classes.
Old 04-19-2006, 02:00 PM
New Guy.. Who's that?

Theres one I took a few days ago when I went to Atlanta, the picture is huge, I know, but it lets you see all the fine detail without it looking bad and ugly. If I were to resize it, it would lose a lot of quality.

I saw that lizard/gecko/whatever it is thing when I was leaving the hotel, so I snapped a shot of it. If you can see it, it lost a lot of quality when I uploaded to my computer, Iono what happened there.

Those two I took at the Georgia Aquarium, I have pictures of fish, whales, sharks, and what not, but those two I liked because of the architechture and window pane/shadows etc. The last one lost a lot of quality... That's annoying.

Let me know what you think James.

-David