Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2006, 09:10 AM
New Guy

Default Question

I have been on this site for a couple weeks doing some reading. There is alot to learn here from this site. This is my first post. I am interested in buying the MR1. The question I have is about the air supply. I already have a gun with a 68/4500 tank. that will be the main one I am using. I will be ordering me another one for back up and it will be a 48/3000. I was wondering what everbodys thought are on the remote line with compressed air. Also what would you thoughts be for remote with this type gun. i have heard different reviews I would like opinions from people that are using this gun. I will be using this gun for woodsball/scenario games

Thanks,

Dan

My currect set up is:

2003 Autococker Outkast
E-Blade
Delrin Bolt
Extreme Rage Electric Hopper
System X 68ci.4500psi Tank
Old 04-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Scenario Junkie

Default Re: Question

I use a remote on my MR2 with a 70/3000...works fine. The marker does well without using the remote, feels just as comfortable when mounting the tank right to the gun also...I go both ways (sometimes Im just to lazy to deal with the remote line). Welcome to the forum BTW
Old 04-18-2006, 10:34 AM

Thumbs up Re: Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano04
I have been on this site for a couple weeks doing some reading. There is alot to learn here from this site. This is my first post. I am interested in buying the MR1...what would you thoughts be for remote with this type gun. i have heard different reviews I would like opinions from people that are using this gun...
The MR1 is exceptionally light-feeling and manueverable on remote; it has great balance in your hand without the weight of the tank on the gun, even with an e-loader...

Old 04-18-2006, 12:28 PM
i will rain apon u!!!

i have the same barrel as lilc and it works good also i have an empire 14 inch twister barrels works very good also i use a 48ci 3000psi tank and i use a remote.
Old 04-24-2006, 04:03 PM
New Guy

Hey, where can i get that barrel? How much was it? Is that the best one for the MR1? I'm thinking about getting an MR1 soon!
Old 04-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Spyder Addict

LOL Lilc, you should just post that all over the net so you don't have to post it so much LOL jp man.