Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2006, 09:19 AM
New Guy

Default expansion chamber

is there an expandsion chamber made for the mr1 and if so who makes it and were can i get it
Old 04-16-2006, 01:48 PM
i will rain apon u!!!

Default Re: expandsion chamber

www.trinitypaintball.com there is a ak47 expansion chamber that works good i have it on my MR1.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:51 PM

Arrow Re: expandsion chamber

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha cow
www.trinitypaintball.com there is a ak47 expansion chamber that works good i have it on my MR1.
Lapco makes a nice affordable ($29) two-stage EC that will fit your MR1 with the addition of a vertical adapter ($15). Works well if you have to shoot CO2.

Old 04-18-2006, 02:52 PM
The Modfather

yamaha, can you post a pic? i was thinking of getting one for mine, and i wanted to see what it looked like
Old 04-18-2006, 05:10 PM

I am planning on using parts off of either an imagine or pilot depending on which I can get first and like the most.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:04 PM
i will rain apon u!!!

i am sry my comp. wont let me put pictures on and i dont have a camera but it looks awesome.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:47 PM
The Modfather

i'll take your word for it. but alas, my MR1 is broken again. i'm afraid i have to get rid of it or else suffer more trauma from having to fix it every time i go out to play.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:48 PM
i will rain apon u!!!

what is wrong with it i could probubly tell you.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:59 PM
The Modfather

well, the sear pin fell out while i was playing, as well as the safety. it seems every time i go out to play, it breaks(it's never anything major) and i have to rent. the only gun i've seen break more is the rental Xtras at rampage(but they're rentals, so i shouldn't even be comparing them). anyways, i'm pretty sure if my gun looked like Lilc's, then i wouldn't have this problem. got any recommendations for a new gun?
Old 04-20-2006, 06:57 PM

Unhappy Re: expandsion chamber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanDan
well, the sear pin fell out while i was playing, as well as the safety. it seems every time i go out to play, it breaks(it's never anything major) and i have to rent. the only gun i've seen break more is the rental Xtras at rampage(but they're rentals, so i shouldn't even be comparing them). anyways, i'm pretty sure if my gun looked like Lilc's, then i wouldn't have this problem. got any recommendations for a new gun?
I'm sorry to hear that. My initial impressions so fair have been that my MR1 is as tough as nails -- almost Tippmann-tough. It sucks that you're having problems with yours.

If all your problems have been with the trigger frame, consider swinging $50 for a full-auto ESP e-trigger from an eBay vendor. With luck you'll solve your woes and gain some extra firepower. I hope you don't abandon the MR1 completely. The internals are all time-tested Spyder standards, and as an inexpensive platform, it really does seem to have a lot of merit...