Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Electronic Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2006, 08:53 PM
New Guy

Default Double Whammy!

Hey guys!

I have 2 missing parts in my Electra and I wanna know if this will affect the functioning of my marker and where can I get the spare parts.

The first one is the Top cocking bolt which actually broke in half for yet unknown reasons and the inner part got jammed in the bolt.
Know. How do I get this off, and will I'll be able to play without it?

The second is the Flat disc in the striker plug.

Please folks! I need to know so I can pack my gun for tomorrow or leave it home.

Thanks.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Marine Corps.

Default Re: Double Whammy!

yeah .. that happened to me before ... i just drilled in in .. and then got a angled metal pick and pry'd it out ... your gonna need to buy another one in order to cock it ... or possibly make your own

Then ... the flatdisk isn't needed as long as you have your striker spring guide ...
Old 04-09-2006, 12:20 PM
xXH4Cker

Pry the remaining part of the metal knob and make your own using something, such as metal.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Marine Corps.

^^ ... thats too generalized ...

1. For me i used an allenwrench that had a good fit ... then i sided it up ... so the object i put on fit well as well as leaving space to cock it .. (i used a die) ..
2. Then i filed the edge out so it was smooth .. and then i put the piece on a cordless drill ... for roundness .. on the next step
3. I spun the drill while i used an angle grinder to grind it into a circle and ground in about 1/2 way into the allen wrench leaving about 1/4 an inch from the bottom.
4. Then i got my die .. drilled into it .. (slightly smaller bit than the allen wrench) and left about a centimeter left untill it drilled all the way through
5. I got my lighter and wrench and and put the allen wrench held on the wrench and put direct flame onto the allen wrench .. after about a minute it should be hot enough to melt through the die, if needed bang on the allen wrench on the ground but try not to bend the metal ...
6. Your done .. just stick it into your gun

Here's what mine looks like ...

Last edited by ooglieboogliebob : 04-09-2006 at 02:14 PM.