Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2006, 10:57 AM
why am i not at my post?

Default new trigger frame

i have a older style sonix that i bought off a friend a few years ago, and he didnt really take very good care of it but i was able to get the marker, two barrls, two 9oz tanks, and a mask for $80...when i got it it wasnt that big of a problem but where the frame screws into the aluminum part of the marker it was starting to crack alittle bit, and later on the other screw did the same..and now there is acutally a piece of it missing to where you can see the side of the screw when its screwd in place....i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to which frame to get to relpace the one thats cracking and falling apart..(a pic i found of a sonix that looks like mine)

Last edited by Tk-421 : 04-04-2006 at 11:49 AM.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Marine Corps.

Default Re: new trigger frame

doesn't look bad .... you really don't need those plates ... maybe you could ask druid to make some for you out of plexiglass ....

Hmm.... for the frame... might as well get a new one ... if not ... duct tape is your friend
Old 04-04-2006, 08:22 PM
why am i not at my post?

Default Re: new trigger frame

i wasnt to worried about the plates being gone, but for now i put some lock tight on the ends of the screws to keep them from working loose..i will proabably end up getting a new frame later on sometime..thanks