Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Shop Talk > Accessories & Add-Ons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2006, 09:53 PM
The Modfather

Question Trigger Frame

What should i get for my MR1: The ESP Rocking trigger frame, or The ESP ipi 3.0 frame? i don't want to put too much strain on my gun(i can't find any good bolts that will fit it), but i want to be able to fire fast enough to keep up with my speedballer friends. Also, how fast does the 3.0 frame fire? i can't find any stats for it anywhere, all the kingman site says is "Adjustable Rate Of Fire".
Old 04-01-2006, 06:40 AM

Default Re: Trigger Frame

dont get the rocking frame its uncomfortable IMO and as well as many others at least make sure u fire one and test it out before doign it to make sure its comfortable for you before dropping the cahs on one i belive the the ipi frame 13 bps but i could b wrong never used one id recomend a mako storm frame if u can find one they r light and very comfortable and have alot of options already on them
Old 04-01-2006, 06:58 AM
Spyder Addict

Im not sure it the IPI, ESP and CAMD frames will fit the MR1's, i would try testing a friend or someones before you buy one.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:45 AM
The Modfather

i think the bolt holes will fit it, but i'm gonna need to find a bottomline adapter to run my stock drop forward. i'll see if my friend's Pilot frame will fit.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:47 AM
One Shot, One Kill, Who needs auto?

I wouldnt go with the ipi, i would go with a CAMD v2. But thats just my opinion.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:45 PM

Arrow Re: Trigger Frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanDan
What should i get for my MR1: The ESP Rocking trigger frame, or The ESP ipi 3.0 frame? i don't want to put too much strain on my gun(i can't find any good bolts that will fit it), but i want to be able to fire fast enough to keep up with my speedballer friends. Also, how fast does the 3.0 frame fire? i can't find any stats for it anywhere, all the kingman site says is "Adjustable Rate Of Fire".
ESP is serviceable, affordable, and functional -- greatr hop-up for the MR1. Mine paired nicely with a Halo Backman TSA. No problems on full auto or fast semi with my upgraded blade trigger and light switch.