Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2006, 03:01 PM
New Guy

Default Spyder MR1 rocking trigger?

Anybody have an idea if the rocking trigger frame is compatible with the spyder mr1? I tried one at the feild and they're awesome.
Old 03-30-2006, 07:19 PM
The Modfather

Default Re: Spyder MR1 rocking trigger?

i don't think the bolt can go as fast as the rocking trigger can shoot, but i'd ask your shop/field if you can try it out(ie: put it on the gun and shoot it as fast as possible). i was thinking of the same thing, but i've never tried one. either that, or kingman's next best frame(i think it does like 15bps or something, it doesn't say anywhere)
Old 03-30-2006, 09:30 PM
New Guy

Thanks, I ordered the MR1, and then my friend decided to get an electra, and I wanted to be abloe to keep up with him. I like the way the MR1 looks, and I think the bolt would probably be able to keep up. If not, I could get a new one as I probably won't be using the stock in speedball very much anyways.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:28 AM
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumeston View Post
Thanks, I ordered the MR1, and then my friend decided to get an electra, and I wanted to be abloe to keep up with him. I like the way the MR1 looks, and I think the bolt would probably be able to keep up. If not, I could get a new one as I probably won't be using the stock in speedball very much anyways.
If u get a rocking trigger u will most likely have to switch 4 a lighter bolt i hear the one 4 the mr1 is pretty hefty...
Old 02-21-2008, 04:00 PM
don't let your meat loaf

You can run the etrigger or the rocker. You will chop paint at first. I know. I was able to out shoot the mr1 pretty easily after about a month of playing with it. I have since got a VS3 and have made the MR1 a backup. I put the mech trigger back on because it takes some getting used to and when peeps borrow the marker they jack it up if they dont have a fast loader.

PBNTrust